Seven - Scarlett

"I'll shoot." I warned, making sure the bullets inside were ready.

"And I won't?" He chuckled, shaking his head while doing the same. "How about you tell me why you were looking around my room?"

I couldn't answer. I just froze. Did he know? I dropped the gun on the floor and raised my hands up. "I was just curious, Dylan."

He looked at me not completely buying it but then he dropped the gun on the floor as well. "I don't scare you now?"

"No." I responded, trying not to show fear. "Why do you have or need one, though?"

"Protection. The world is a scary place especially when you do the work I do. I'm sorry if I scared you, I'm paranoid sometimes." He chuckled, trying to lighten the mood.

A small chuckle escaped my lips. "Makes sense. I understand where you're coming from."

"Yeah, I noticed you know how to use a gun. That's very impressive."

"Thanks." I smiled

The awkward silence between use enough to notice I was turned on by the fucking gun. My face went red and I think Dylan noticed it.

"Gun kink?" He chuckled with a subtle smirk.

"Maybe," I shrugged looking the other way.

"Aren't you a virgin? I'm surprised you're such a freak." He grinned. He started walking towards me but was interrupted by the sound of his phone ringing. He looked at who was calling him and a small sigh escaped from his lips. "Good-"

Before he could finish his sentence, I could tell he was just cut off by the other person on the other side of the call.

"Ma, you do remember I'm 26? I can go out whenever I want." He said, with a small smile.

There was another pause from his end and his smile quickly vanished. "Okay, okay, I'm sorry. I'll be there in 30 minutes, okay?"

A smile formed on my face as I watched his face change into a different expression as his mother was telling him off. "I love you too, bye."

I also noticed he had a slight accent, but looking back, Dylan had always had this accent. I just never noticed it. "Where are you originally from? I just noticed your accent."

"Accent?" He questioned, with an innocent look. He began getting dressed as if I didn't just ask him something. Maybe he didn't want to say anything. It doesn't really matter anyway. "Ready?"

I nodded my head.

~

We got into the same car from last night and at first the car ride was silent but he managed to find something to bring up. "It's a shame that stripper from the night club didn't join us." He said.

I just playfully rolled my eyes. "She looked more into you than me."

"You didn't see the way she looked at you. Or are you just not into girls."

"I am." I said, bluntly. I've never really been ashamed or afraid to admit my sexuality. It's a normal thing. As long as it didn't get back to my father or brothers, I didn't mind.

I could already sense the smirk he was wearing on his face. "Me too." He said, causing me to laugh.

"Wow! I never would have guessed." I said, sarcasm dripping in my throat. "But, even at that, I don't regret last night." I smiled.

"If I knew you were bisexual, I would have invited her to make you more comfortable."

"No. I'm glad my first time was with just one person instead of more. Plus, I don't exactly like to share." I smirked, glancing over at him.