Twenty Two - Aleksander

I walked into my house and Zofia was the first face I saw. "Finally, you're here." She ran up to me and embraced me for a hug.

Surprised, I hugged her back. "Are you okay Zofia?" I chuckled, pulling away from her.

She smiled but then quickly frowned. "A-Actually. I don't want to lie. Mom dropped me off here to spend my holiday here and as I was waiting to surprise you, then this girl walked in."

"Who?" I asked, hoping it was Scarlett.

Every day my desperation for Scarlett grew bigger. I knew her Dad found out about the whole thing but only because he sent some of his men to beat up some of my men. How childish.

"I don't know. She has red hair and she was kind of mean to me."

I rolled my eyes, knowing it just had to be Anastasia. Plus, Zofia had met Scarlett before. I'm sure she'd remember her face at least.

Looking at my sister, I gave her a warm smile. "I promise you. You will never have to worry about her after today." I began walking upstairs with my fists clenched.

I wasn't going to hurt Anastasia. But I was going to hurt her feelings.

Well, her ego at least.

Once I reached my room, Anastasia was waiting for me on my bed, in some sort of robe. "Aleksander," She said, sitting up straight when I entered the room. "I was-,"

"What are you doing here? And what did you say to my little sister?" I questioned, already growing angry.

"But she looks nothing like you, Aleksander. Is she adopted? Or-."

"How is that any of your concern?" I asked, marching up to her.

Swiftly, she stood up from the bed and before I get reach her, she slipped off her her robe which revealed her body that was barely covered up by the pink lingerie which did a great job flattering her body.

"We could fight," She began walking towards me to put her arms around my neck. She pulled my head down as she said. "or you could fuck me," She whispered.

When she pulled away, there was a wide grin across her lips.

I took a deep sigh, trying to compose myself. "Anasta-."

"I can just tell someone as sexy as you would be into BDSM. So why don't you show me what I've been missing? Show me the best ways to choke me, to spank me, to fuck me." She teased, tracing my crotch.

I looked down at her, properly.

"I've remained a virgin for you Aleksander. I want you to be my first time. I don't care if you won't ever love me. As long as I get to know I belong to you that'll make me happy." She pleaded. "Please, Aleksander. I need you to own me."

I looked away, embarrassed. She was too easy it just couldn't turn me on. "We need to talk," I began, as if I were a teenerger breaking up with his short term partner.

I took a seat on my bed and she followed to take a seat on my thigh. "I'm listening daddy," She said, in a sultry tone.

"No, please. Don't call me that." I cringed, gently shoving her off to take a seat next to me instead of on top of me. "Listen. The truth is, I just can't love you. Or stand you. And I think a main reason is because I'm so fucking in love with someone else." I began.

"I really do not want to get married to you whatsoever, so could you do me a favour and just stop all this. I just can't-,"

As I was in the middle of talking, Anastasia began ripping off the lingerie off her body as she got up. "Look at my body, Aleksander! Look at my body and tell me you wouldn't want to fuck me! Look at how perfectly huge my boobs look, look at my pussy. Why the hell would you fall in love with some other whore who probably doesn't match up to me!?" She yelled, as tears started forming in her eyes.

"Look, I don't want to upset you, I just really don't want to be with you, okay? That's why I'm calling off the engag-,"

Out of nowhere, she ran up to me and pushed her lips onto mine without any warning.

Shocked, I couldn't even find myself to pull away from her but she did for me. "Do you want me now? Do you fucking want me now, Aleksander?" She questioned.

"No." I said, firmly.

"Then what do you what!?" She questioned, with anger.

"I-," I took a deep breath. "I want Scarlett."

*-*-*

Awwwww, Alex is loyal.

Did you guys watch 365 days??? Like the sequel. LMAO it was so trash and boring and the smut scenes were making me uncomfy.

Plus they ruined Italian accents for me.

Anywayyyy

I know this is short but I'll try and do an update either Sunday or Monday. 

See guys, I'm pushing through despite my exams.

QUESTION: YOU GUYS STILL LIKE ALEKSANDER RIGHT? LIKE THERE'S NOTHING HE'S DONE THAT YOU HOLD AGAINST HIM NOT EVEN IN THE SLIGHTEST BECAUSE I CAN MAKE IT UP :)