Twenty Six - Aleksander

I glanced over at Scarlett who was sitting down, quietly on our bed as I loosened my tie. "Have you showered?" I asked, trying to strike up a conversation.

She ignored me.

I still couldn't fathom why she was mad at me. She wasn't even having a proper conversation with me. "Scarlett, if there's anything I've done to offend you-."

"Just shut up, okay? I don't need your half ass apology. Keep it to yourself." She snapped, not even looking at me.

"What is wrong with you? Calvino comes to tell me that you're depressed without me and now that I've brought the two of us together, you're acting like I don't even matter to you?"

"It's because you don't matter to me," She began, getting up from the bed and walking towards me. "I mean nothing to you." She raised her finger where our wedding ring was. "This means nothing to you."

I rolled my eyes in irritation. "That's not true," Is all I could say.

"Is that all you have to say? That's fine. Whatever. In case you know there are many men that would want me. You aren't the first man to want to marry me," She tested, causing my blood to boil.

Without thinking, I grabbed her by the back of the neck, pulling her closer to my face, even though she couldn't reach it. "I hope you realise that you belong to me now. In fact, you've always belonged to me, before and after the wedding ring on that finger of yours." I said.

She rolled my eyes at his words, looking almost bored at my comment. "I'm just as much yours as you are mine, and don't you forget it, Aleksander." She snapped, challenging me.

"Prove it."

A smirk appeared on her lips.

Something was clearly racing her mind and she looked like she was in a self battle trying to figure out what to do.

"Okay," She finally said. "But I'm still mad at you."

Before I could roll my eyes, she pulled me in for a kiss which I didn't quite expect from her. The kiss was fiery and passionate but deep down I noticed it was a way of her showing me she would be dominating tonight.

No.

I turned us around so she was now backing the wall and I pushed her up against it. "You're not dominating," I breathed, as she began kissing my jawline, down to my neck.

"Says who?" She questioned, just before giving my skin a gentle bite.

"Me."

"And you are?" She chuckled, pulling away.

I looked down at her and she had the most amused face I've seen all day.

"On your knees. You're going to eat me out."

I scoffed, rolling my eyes. "No. On your knees. You're going to suck my dick."

It was clear we were both trying to fight for dominance.

I was even debating on whether or not to just do rock, paper scissors until she said, "I'm angry at you. If you want me to forgive you, you better beg for my forgiveness." She said, a devient smirk laced behind her soft voice.

She was right. I couldn't stand her being upset with me. I just had to do as she said.

For now.

Reluctantly, I got on my knees and pulled down the silk shorts she had on revealing her perfect pussy.

"Now." she urged , grabbing my hair.

Every part of me hated letting her get this satisfaction but I had to remind myself that it was only temporary. We'd discuss things after.