Eight - Aleksander

"Flowers!" Anastasia exclaimed, pointing to one of the pictures the wedding planner put on his presentation. "A flower-themed wedding would be so great, right Aleksander? And a flower-themed dress. You'd like me in a flower dress, right baby? And not to mention a flower-themed cake."

When does this girl shut up? Even the wedding planner looked exhausted by her changing ideas every 5 minutes and his assistant was having trouble writing everything down. Not to mention she wasn't even asking for my opinion. Not that I cared. If it was up to me I'd sign the stupid marriage certificate and call it a day.

"Or maybe not just flowers. A whole garden-themed wedding." She squealed, clapping her hands. "There'd be different types of flowers everywhere and-. Or would that make it a flower-themed wedding again? Aleksander-."

"Fuck, Anastasia, I don't fucking know. Okay? Neither do I fucking care. Do whatever you want but just know I'm not dressing up in a fucking flower suit." I snapped.

The wedding planner and his assistant looked at each other in shock. "M-maybe, the stress of the wedding is getting to you two lovebirds. How about we take a break?"

"Did he say we can take a break? No! So how about you do your job and help us pick a perfect wedding theme." Anastasia snapped.

"Please take a break," I mumbled, in frustration. It didn't matter what Anastasia said as long as I was there to go against it nobody would listen to her.

Once they were gone she took a deep breath and got up from the chair next to me to take a seat on my lap.

"I never gave you permission to sit here." I said, with a brow raised.

She ignored my comment and held my hand. It took everything inside of me not to throw her off of me and rip the stupid engagement ring off her fingers. "Baby," She began, stroking my face. "There's a lot of built up tension I'm sensing from you and I-,"

Before she could finish her sentence she sighed and her eyes went down to her lap. "I know you don't want to marry me, I know you'll never love me and I know if you had the chance you'd get rid of me but you're hurting me, Aleksander and it's really embarrassing when everyone sees you disrespect me."

I decided to properly glance at her and I saw a tear roll down her cheek as she sniffled a little. She was such an ugly crier. "Okay, okay, don't cry, okay?" I pleaded, bringing my thumb up to wipe her cheek. "I'm sorry for making you cry."

Her hand held my own and a small smile made its way to her face. She leaned in to give me a small kiss on my lips and soon pulled away. "Do you see? You can learn to love me Aleksander. I'm going to be your wife soon and I love you. I'm going to fulfill all my duties of being your wife and I'm going to bear your children. You'll love me as much as I love you."

All I could do for a second was stare into her eyes before my lips broke into a smile. "Anastasia," I began, bringing her face closer to mine. "I will never love you. You're everything I find disgusting in a woman. Now get the fuck off my lap, clean your face up and call the wedding planner back in." I snapped.

A gasp left her mouth once I finished talking. "Fuck you, Aleksander. My dad's only doing this for the power you'll give us."

"And my dad's doing this so we can have an advantage when it comes to the Italians, now do exactly what I've told you to." I finalled, not sparing her a glance. As if she deserved one.

Once the wedding planner got back in, Anastasia was a bit more quiet with her responses. And just picked the first thing he suggested. I actually managed to muster a smile onto my face.