Two - Scarlett

I watched in disgust as my father and another man who claimed he wanted to marry me joked together sharing a glass of alcohol.

I never quite understood why people drank alcohol.

They'd drink it when they're happy. When they're sad. Sometimes in the afternoon, sometimes in the night. When they've heard good news or when they've heard bad news.

On this occasion, they were happy celebrating bad news in the night.

Bad news to me. Amazing news to my father, Tobias and his father.

As Tobias' father and my father began talking more business, Tobias flashed me a smirk while giving me a little wink.

I rolled my eyes at his pathetic attempt to win me over.

Once I got up from the table all three of them were looking in my direction.

"Scarlett? Where are you going?" My father asked.

"Just need some fresh air. I'll be back in a bit." I smiled, excusing myself from the table.

When I walked out of the restaurant we were in, I went to the side of the building and began kicking the brick wall, letting all my anger and frustration seep out of me.

How could my father just marry me off like that? And not to any man. To a complete womanizer who was only interested in fucking me.

He didn't really have much interest in me. He just wanted a bit out of my family's fortune because our crime family was standing higher than his.

Sometimes I didn't blame my father completely. In fact sometimes, I blamed myself.

Every month my father brought a man from a crime family to marry me and each time I'd always say no.

A total of 6 men I declined because none of them were good enough for me.

They were all just a bunch of low life, womanizing, disgusting, man-whores who made me sick to my stomach and Tobias managed to top the chart.

It's a shame my father was no longer giving me a choice to say no. It had already been set and this wedding was being put into action soon. There was really nothing I could do to get out of this.

As I'm deep in my thoughts, I feel a pair of hands placed on my waist and I immediately pull away but the grip is too strong. "What's taking you so long Scarlett?" Tobias' voice asked in a whisper, making me feel sick.

"Get the fuck off me." I snapped, still trying to pull away.

He just chuckled, his grip increasing on my waist. "Listen here, Scarlett. You can not talk to me like that. If you do talk to me like that," His hands started trailing up to my breasts. "I'll have no problem fucking that stubborn behaviour out of-."

Before he could finish his sentence I sent a slap across his face spinning his head to the left side. "Listen here, Tobias. You can not talk to me like that. And if you do so happen to talk to me in such a manner," His mouth opened in protest but my finger rose to keep him quiet. "I'll have no problem sending a bullet through your fucking skull." I finished.

I could see the anger waiting to be released from him.

Instead of it startling me, I was amused. All that talk and for what? Tobias couldn't do shit to me because he wasn't my husband. Yet.

Once we got married, if I pulled something like that on him again, he'd surely get back at me.

So for now, I'm deciding to irritate him the best I can. Maybe he'd change his mind about me after it.

He opened his mouth but stopped himself once we saw our parents making their way out of the restaurant. "You'll regret raising your hand at me." He warned.

"Go cry about it." I said, rolling my eyes.

We made our way to our parents and instantly the red mark my slap left across his face was the first thing both of them noticed. "Scarlett, did you slap him?" My father began, growing angry.

Tobias was such a kiss up to my dad sometimes I believed he liked him over me.

"No, no, Roberto," Tobias began shaking his head. "It wasn't your daughter's fault and it wasn't even her. It's nothing really." He smiled, teeth gritted.

We said our goodbyes and now it was just me, my father, and our driver in the car.

"Guidare." My father instructed. [Italian Translation: Drive]

"I can't believe you're actually willing to sacrifice your only daughter to some man-whore who doesn't deserve me."

"I couldn't care less about what you have to say, Scarlett. I've given you 6 perfectly fine men to choose from and I don't understand why you couldn't be happy with the fact people actually want you. I draw the line at Tobias, you have no choice anymore."

And that's when I snapped. "Perfectly fine men? Firstly, those aren't men. Those are barbaric assholes who don't know how to treat women. A real man respects women and himself. Secondly, Dad, they're womanizers. They won't love me. They just want a personal sex doll. Your head is just way too far up your ass for you to even notice."

His deep green eyes pierced right through causing my facial expression to slightly soften. "Tobias will be your husband, end of story."

My father dropped me home so he could go wherever he needed to go. I didn't really care at this point. I just wanted to fall asleep pretending this horrible day was a dream.

*-*-*

So now you guys know our mc's situation. Both in marriages they don't want to be in.

Hope you guys like Scarlett so far. I like her a lot. 

QUESTION: WOULD YOU GUYS BE OKAY WITH ME EXPLORING SCARLETT'S SEXUALITY? LIKE WHAT IF I MADE HER BISEXUAL?

Please vote and comment!!!!

Updating Sunday or Monday :)