This is different than last night. Last night we were drunk and high but right now we're sober. And it feels so much better.

I start moaning in his mouth once his tongue touches mine and I break the kiss apart.

We're breathing harshly, and staring at each other. The position I'm in I can easily sit down on him but I refrain myself.

"Do you want me to get the condom?" He asks me waiting for approval because this time it's different. We know exactly what we are doing. What we are feeling.

"Yes" he sits me down next to him and gets up to get the condom. He comes back with it wrapped on and holy fuck he looks like a model. His dark curls are hanging wet on his forehead, lips swollen, covered in my bites, eyes swirling with emotion.

"You done checking me out?"

I blush because I was just checking out my bestfriend.

I answer honestly "no, you can look too if you want" as I spread my legs for him on the bench.

The shower is steamy and the connection we have right now is out of this world.

He smirks, picks me up again, sits so I can straddle him.

He leans down and licks and sucks my nipples while I grab his dick and rub it against my folds. I'm really wet and it's not from the shower.

"We have to make this quick and we have to be very quiet. Can you be quiet Cami?"

I nod. He raises his eyebrows to his hairline waiting for me to answer.

"Yeah I can be quiet" I gulp once I feel him start pushing me down his thick shaft.

I close my eyes and bite my lip as I sit on him completely full.

"You okay" I nod. "You ready?" I nod.

He grabs my hips and lifts me up slightly and brings me down again hard.

Oh fuck this is impossible to be quiet.

I start grinding against him instead and I shouldn't have done this because a moan slips out of my mouth and he kisses me to shut me up. I feel him deeper this way and he's hitting all the right spots.

Our chests are touching each other, we're wet and kissing as I grind on him slowly. He starts bouncing me on him at the same time and that's all it takes for me to come. I'm whimpering in his mouth as he starts to slam me down on him faster, I scratch his back and he groans in pleasure.

The pain feels so good. This pain together.

I get off of him and turn around so my back touches his chest. He wraps one arm around my hip and the other he brings his hand to my mouth as I slide back on him.

I start bouncing and sliding down him knowing he'll come so hard this way. I look up and see that we can see each other in the mirror from this position.

His eyes follow my eyesight and that's all it takes for him to come undone. He bites my neck to suppress his moans. While I feel myself release for a second time.

We get up and clean our bodies again and get out of the shower.

"We're going to be so late!" I start running around for an outfit in my luggage and he gets dressed too.

We get dressed and right when we're about to go down he stops me.

"What do we tell everyone? What are we doing?" He asks me seriously.

I haven't thought that far.

"Um we just tell them what it is and I don't know but I like it" I bite my lip nervously.