The woman stared at him for a moment before shaking her head. "No."

She motioned for the other woman to take Gabriel away before the people that were circling came closer. Matilda watched as Rosita was grabbing from behind, causing her to elbow the person in the face.

"Rosita, don't!" Aaron said as Matilda was shoved into him.

He caught her as another person hit him in the face with a stick. Aaron fell, dragging Tilly with him who caught herself behind she landed on him.

Her stomach was mare inches away from the ground before she whipped around, grabbing the person's stick and hitting them in the face with it.

"Everyone, stop! Wait!" She heard her father yelled as she was grabbing by the hair.

Another person had came from behind Matilda, grabbed a handful of her hair before Aaron immediately reacted and sucker punch the person's in the face.

Aaron wrapped his arm around Matilda as Gabriel grabbed a knife from one of people's hand and put it up against the woman, who came and got him, neck's.

"Let us go, or I will kill her!" Gabriel shouted causing everyone to stop.

"Away from Tamiel now." The trash leader ordered, unfazed.

"The Saviors, they—they have other places, other communities. They have things—food, weapons, vehicles, fuel. Whatever you want, the Saviors have it." Gabriel explained.

The trash land leader motioned for her people to back off, Aaron kept his arms around Matilda until he thought it was safe to let go.
"Away from Tamiel."

Gabriel looked at his leader who nodded, communicating that it was okay to let Tamiel go. He let go, throwing the knife as Aaron wrapped his arm from the pregnant woman.

"Your words now." The leader of the trash land demanded.

"If you join us and we beat them together, you can have much of what's theirs. Fighting with us, you'll be rewarded, more than you can imagine." Gabriel exclaimed.

"Want something now."

Gabriel titled his head towards his leader. "Rick...can do anything. This group? They found me—here, so far from our home. What do you need? Just tell us—we'll get it for you. We'll show you what we can do. Now."

"Tamiel, Brion, show Rick up up up." The woman said to her right hand woman and man.

"The hell's up up up?" Matilda muttered as she made eye contact with her father. "Dad..."

"It's okay." Her father said looking between his girls before following after the trash leader, Tamiel, and Brion.

As her father disappeared into a crate, a few of the trash people shoved them towards a space with chairs. Aaron was shoved into a seat by Gabriel who pulled out a cloth.

Matilda took it out of the man's hands and started to clean Aaron's bleeding cheek. "Thanks. For what you did back there."

Aaron took the cloth as he looked at the woman. "It's no problem. I couldn't let anything happen to the baby."