🔞 Chapter 20: Moving Again

Start from the beginning

"M'kay."

By the time I wake up, Jungkook has already dressed me and is blowdrying my hair. I am leaning against his broad chest and can hear his steady heart beat.

"Hey, Babe. Did you rest well?" Jungkook softly asks and pecks my cheek.

"I did." I smile and turn my face to his then kiss his waiting lips.

"I love you." Jungkook whispers as I turn and straddle his lap then take the hair blowdryer from him.

"I love my Kookie." I grin and begin drying his hair.

He is so soft when he's with me like this, and I absolutely love it. I always want to freeze time when we get to be like this. I am sure that there are hearts floating in my eyes right now as I look at him.

As I dry his hair, he softly hums and tenderly gazes at me. I know that I am melting and falling more in love with him which I never thought was possible.

"My sweet fiance." He hums and takes my hand out of his hair then kisses the engagement band around my finger.

I smile and look at the golden bands around our fingers as his ring sparkles on his finger too. His warm lips press continuous kisses on my hand as his eyes sparkle up at me.

"When everything is calm, let's get married." I whisper as I fall deeper and deeper into his gaze.

A huge smile spreads across his face then his arm wraps around my waist and his lips crash with mine. I hum and instantly part my lips for his tongue to enter. He tastes like a spring breeze floating across and snow fed stream.

"I would love nothing more than to be married to you." He whispers as we pull away from the kiss and connect our foreheads.

I smile at his words and press our noses together and take in his warmth. His hands gently caresses my hips then slide to the small of my back.

"You two sex animals come out already!!!" Jin hyung shouts and bangs on the bathroom door.

"Coming!" I laugh and lean against Jungkook as he softly chuckles.

"We might have been a little loud." Jungkook grins and picks me up.

When Jungkook carries me into the living room, all eyes are on us with either upset, exhausted looks or ridiculous grins.

"While you two were fucking like rabbits, the CEO of the company did something stupid. It's the perfect opportunity for us to get rid of him." Hobi hyung tells us and hands Jungkook his phone, so that we can read the news.

It turns out that the nasty CEO is divorcing his wife for his 17 year old mistress that we've been keeping an eye on. 

"Call Attorney Cha to have him release the CEO's folder to the press. Tell him to tell the press that it's the evidence that the company has been gathering to turn him over to the police. Yoongi hyung, take the evidence and arrest the nasty pervert." I tell them and slide out of Jungkook's arms because it's time to start moving again.

"Very well, but everyone remember that Attorney Cha is not to know that I was shot." Hobi hyung reminds everyone with a stern look that sends shivers down our spines.

"We won't tell him a thing." Namjoon hyung quickly answers and looks at us to make sure that we are all in agreement, so we all vigorously nod.

"Ok, good." Hobi hyung takes one last glance at all of us then calls Attorney Cha.

By the end of the phone call, we can all tell that Attorney Cha smells that something is wrong because Hobi hyung spoke to him in a very business tone which is not at all how they speak to each other.