The devil man gave Carl a beer, patted Rosie on the cheek before headed towards his upset wife and sat down in front of her.

"Amber, baby. You know I don't want anyone here that doesn't want to be here, right? So if you want to leave and go back to Mark, you can. But what can't you do?"

Amber had tears welled up in her eyes. "Cheat on you."

Negan leant forwards slightly. "That is exactly right. You can't cheat on me. There's plenty of other gals who would love to take your place, and there's a few job openings that I can think of. You want to go back to Mark and your mom? Hell, I'll put you all on the same job."

"No." Amber shook her head. "I'll—I'll stay. I'm—I'm sorry."

"You know what that means, right?" The devil said, his gloved hand resting on the woman's cheek. "You know what that means, right?"

Amber nodded. "Ye—yes. I love you, Negan."

Rosie scrunched up her nose, feeling disgusted with the devil man and bad for the woman. She glanced over to Luna, who was talking in whispers with the dark haired woman.

"Oh, of course you do, darlin'." The devil said with a smile on his face. "I don't know why you're crying. It's all gonna work out aces for you."

The redhead looked back at Negan, watching as he planted a kiss on the woman's cheek before he headed toward Luna and the dark haired woman.

"Will you get Carson for me?" Negan asked the dark haired woman who nodded. "Luna, will you get Lucyfor me."

"Yeah." Luna nodded as she left the room.

Rosie watched as her niece mother brushed past her and saw Negan and the other woman making out. She shifted closer to Carl when two people walked into the room.

The pair's eyes meet a familiar blue of Carl's sister husband who was holding a plate of food. Daryl looked at them with widen eyes as Dwight gripped the back of his shirt.

"Carl, will you grab this tray for me?" Negan asked the teen boy.

Carl grabbed the tray of the redneck as Luna walked back into the room with a tiny bundle of her arms.

Daryl turned towards the devil. "Why do you got them here?"

"Whoa! What we talk about when you're not here is none of your business. Do not make me put this toothpick through the only eye he has. You go with Dwight. Hell get you a mop. Dwighty boy, fire up that furnace. I'll be down in a few. Time for a little deja vu. Come on, kid."

Negan motioned Carl with him before spotting Luna. "Oh-ho. Here she is. My precious little Lucy."

Rosie watched as the devil picked up her niece out of her mother's arms and turned towards her.

Negan smiled as he rocked the baby. "Why don't you, little red riding hood, babysit my Lucy."

He placed the baby in Rosie's arms before clapping Carl on the shoulder and pushed him out the room with Dwight and Daryl following.

Rosie rocked her tiny niece, looking down at her. Edith had a full head of strawberry blonde hair and sea-green eyes. A mix of both Eddie's green eyes and Luna's blue eyes.