A/N

I just finished my third book on Wattpad. HOLY FUCK CAN Y'ALL BELIEVE THAT SHIT?!?!??! It feels just like yesterday when I was so unsure of my writing and whether or not I should start posting on Wattpad. But I'm so glad I finally did it and stopped self doubting.

It honestly feels surreal that I have a total of over 30k reads on all three of my books and makes me so emotional because I had only expected a couple of hundred reads.

While I know that none of my books are perfect - in fact, they're the furthest from it - and need work, I'm still proud of myself for learning and growing throughout my writing journey and knowing that there are people out there who actually want to read what I write. I've probably said this a hundred times by now, but I'm just never gonna get over the support, the love and the kind comments that have come my way in this past year. So, so, so fucking thankful for each and every one of you that have given Mikhail and Luciana's and Sergio and Gianna's stories a chance.

As for what's next...well, I'm currently in the midst of writing Sofia and Alexei's story. It's going to be a novella because istfg I don't have the strength to churn out another whole ass novel lmao. In fact, I didn't even have any plans for giving these two their own story, but after quite a few comments and messages, I decided that Sofia and Alexei deserve to get their own book - even if it's a novella. I'm not gonna lie, but I've been having a hard time writing these two's story thanks to fucking uni plus my mental health which has been taking a nosedive for the past couple of months. But I'm trying and I'm gonna finish it ASAP because I have a certain deadline to meet. You can expect an official announcement/cover reveal towards the beginning of December. Until then, I'll be studying my ass off for my ongoing exams lol.

Sending every single one of you lovelies so much love and positive vibes!

Nikki xx