Chapter Two

"Bloody hell

"Bloody hell. You feel so fucking good baby."

I managed to hold back an eye roll as Noah - the guy I was currently fucking - pounded into me. What the fuck was it with these lads and their stereotypical comments during sex?

"Mhmm..." I murmured as I felt my walls clench around his dick as my core tightened.

The euphoria of my orgasm finally hit me as my pussy milked his cock, making him come right after me as he spilled his cum into the condom. It had been three years since I last had unprotected sex with a man. The same man who had torn my heart into shreds and stomped all over it. Safe to say that I had learnt my lesson and hence, had become picky as to what I let inside my vagina - or more like who's dick I let inside of me, all wrapped up, of course.

"Fuck baby, that was so good."

I internally cringed at the awe in his voice as he slowly pulled out before he rolled off the condom and disposed of it in the nearest dustbin. Wincing at the ache between my legs, I pulled up my skirt before tucking my blouse in, making sure not a single strand of hair was out of place. I had to look my best, especially since I couldn't risk my pristine image as a criminal lawyer fresh out of law school.

I hummed in response as I sent Noah a small smile before my hand latched onto the door handle of the supply closet we had just fucked in. Before I could turn it though, a hand reached out to grab my wrist.

"Maybe we can do this again sometime?"

"Sure." I muttered although that was exactly what I didn't want.

Noah had been a good fuck - a steady fuck, even - ever since I had joined Pearson & Associates 10 months ago, just a couple of weeks shy of my 25th birthday. But that was all he was. A good time. I could sense him getting clingier and clingier though - and that was the last thing I needed on my plate right now. With my complete focus of furthering my career, I absolutely had no time for relationships. Not that I would ever willingly get into one. I had been burned once before, thank you very much. I didn't wish to repeat the same mistake again.

"Call me then?" He asked, and for a second, I felt the need to give in.

Noah was everything a woman could ever want in a man. He was smart. He was handsome. He was kind. Oh, and not to mention, extremely career driven since he was one of the youngest people to ever make junior partner at the age of 29. I respected the shit out of this man. Just not enough to actually want to get into a relationship with him, apparently.

"Okay." I nodded my assent as he gave me a blinding smile that made me feel almost guilty for leading him on.

Guilty being the operative word since we had mutually decided in the beginning that this was strictly going to be a casual relationship, after which we'd go our separate ways.

Sighing, I gave him a small wave before exiting first so that no one suspected anything. There was no rule as such in Pearson & Associates that forbade colleagues from engaging in any type of relationship with their co-workers. I would know since I had thoroughly read the guide that HR had handed me on the first day. But I didn't want to take any risk regarding my job. Better be safe than sorry, I guess.