Chapter Twenty Seven

I wondered how that clueless bitch thought it was a good idea to confront us again - especially with the way that I had embarrassed her in court today

I wondered how that clueless bitch thought it was a good idea to confront us again - especially with the way that I had embarrassed her in court today. Seemed like she was practically asking to be put in her fucking place. It was good timing really, because I had a lot of pent up aggression that I now got to take out on this bimbo.

"Get your fucking ass out of here. Or do you want a repeat of what happened in court?"

My nostrils flared as the bitch in question towered over me in her stilettos, as if she were looking down on me. Also, who the fuck wore stilettos to court?

"Shut the fuck up, puttana. Or are you just jealous that I got Sergio in ways that you couldn't?"

"Only in your wildest dreams would I be jealous of you, Carla." I seethed, my teeth grinding hard against each other.

"Just because you use some fancy words doesn't make you any smarter than me, idiota. I've got things that you could never dream of having. And you're just petty that my man broke your stupid heart all those years ago." She sneered, a vile look in her eyes. "Just a piece of advice from one woman to another...nobody is going to want you if you look like a tramp, honey." She whispered as if we were sharing some secret that no one else ought to know.

"I'm the tramp?" I asked incredulously. A manic laugh tore out of me as I watched Carla take a step back, alarmed by my slightly unhinged behavior. "If there's anyone in here who's a tramp, then it's you!" I shouted, my voice slightly shaking since I was overwhelmed by the flurry of emotions going through me.

Carla recovered once more as she shoved her hand in my face, that hideous engagement ring still on it.

"Look at this, bitch. It's Sergio's ring on my finger. Mine. Not yours." She taunted before flipping her hair like a diva. "God, I wouldn't even know where to start with him. He's such an amazing lover - you would know that, wouldn't you? He'd even keep me up all night with his -

Before she could even complete that sentence, my fist connected with her made up face, the satisfying crunch of bones sounding beneath my fingers. My hands were shaking as I pulled back, my temper rising at the reminder of what had gone down three years ago. I was usually a patient person. But not this time. Throwing back one of the most painful times of my life in my face had been the last straw for me. Now I'd be talking with my fists to this cunt.

"Tu baldracca!" She shrieked pathetically as one hand clutched her nose while the other lunged to grab at me.

I grabbed her hair before she could get to me, turning her head so that she was looking at Sergio. Her features twisted in pain as I pulled at her roots, Sergio leaning against the wall near his car, watching the show. A dark smirk lifted on his lips as his pupils dilated, the desire coming off of him in waves. It shouldn't have felt so gratifying, seeing him lust over me while I beat his lying cunt of an ex into the ground. But it was. The promise in his eyes told me that he wanted to reward me. They told of all the dark and dirty things that he wanted to do to me once I was done with this bitch.