Fifteen

Tapping the pen on the table, he just stares at the back of the person that's clouding his mind always. Remembering that day when they caught him following them, Jungkook just sigh on that thoughts as Jin gets mad at him after that. Saying that he's invading their privacy was the worst thing for him, knowing that most of the people in the city knows that he's his fiance. Shaking his head, he was just disappointed.....but to whom, is it to Jin or Namjoon....maybe both.

       Still staring at Jin, he didn't notice the person that sits beside him. And noticing his actions, that person hit him in the head slightly just to get his attention. Jungkook scrunched his nose,and look at the person who did that. "Why did you do that huh......",he asked with annoyance in his tone.

      "I'm just taking you out of your dreamland JK, you're just staring at him again. If you want something to tell him then just go near your fiance and ask him away. You  have the rights though, you already forgot....you're both going to get married next month." Jimin exclaimed, wanting to clear to his friend his rights to Jin. But Jungkook didn't buy it, he just don't want to force Jin....not now that they're not in good terms. What if Jin got disappointed again, wait he thought he was the one who's disappointed right. Another sigh left his mouth, and just lean his head on the back of his seat. He doesn't know what to do now, what can he do to get Jin's full attention to him. His thoughts got interrupted as the professor came in to the classroom,holding some of his things in his hands. Putting it on his table,the professor look around the class and scan the students. After doing that, he fixes his glasses and say something.

       "Glad you're all here, I just want to announce something. As you all know that this month we are celebrating, the science club's foundation. And you all know too, that we are always celebrating it on a camp site. So it's not new for the old students here that we're going on a trip to go camping. We will explore a lot of things and even gets more closer to each other. I just wish all of you participate onthis celebration. The camping is on friday, we will stay at the camp site for two days so bring the things you needed. But don't bring too much, okay.....hope it's clear. Let's just continue on our lesson yesterday. "

       After hearing those, some of students are excited and some of them are not. One of the excited was Jungkook, he likes it and getting the idea that Jin will go there too makes him more excited. He will definitely gonna make a move, just for them to get closer together. He just hope that his hyung will never gonna interfere on their moment,and knowing that Namjoon was a nature lover.....he will definitely gonna go there. But no.....it's enough, he wants Jin for him and not for anyone.....and he knows that this is the right time to do that.

*******

        All students gathered around the courtyard where the buses are already set to take them on the camp site. Bringing some of their necessity,that's perfect for the camping they also brought some cameras and video recorder just to record and pictured some of the good sceneries that they will saw on their way there.

         Jin who was now standing near the fountain alone, wasn't even excited on this trip. Because on a loner like him maybe socializing with the people that doesn't care about him, will be awkward. Holding the strap of his bag, he replied on the chat of his mother that will definitely gonna miss him for two days. Well he doesn't have a  choice but to come though, because it will gonna add up on his grade too. While chatting someone goes near him, smiling at him. "Hey!.....are.....you excited though, well if you asked me I'm excited. We can hang out there, remember when we go to the hill to watch the stars and even the city lights. I really enjoyed it.....", Jungkook stops on his words as Jin replied to him.

           "I'm not even excited though, especially when there's a stalker here. Why are you even talking to me right now, you're invading my privacy again Jeon. Even though we will gonna get married next month, you don't have the rights to invade anything in my life. And that includes the time when you're following us, what are you.....just some kind of a person who wants to take over me. If that's the case then.....let's just stop the wedding. "

          "I'm sorry..... I didn't mean to do that, I'm  just jealous  and you know that. But..... I promise, I will never gonna do that again."

           "Don't make promises, when you can't even keep it. They're already getting in the bus, so if you excuse me.....I will get in too." Jin walks to where the bus is, leaving Jungkook with a heavy heart. He knows he's wrong, but.....is it wrong to protect what's yours,or does Jin even his. Thinking about that, his heart aches more and more. Following behind, he went in to the bus too and tried to enjoy himself.

*********

              Arriving at the camp site, the students and teachers were already fixing their things to prepare their tents where they will sleep. All students are busy,picking their own space to built their tents. Most of them were still enjoying the goodness of nature, taking pictures of them with some aesthetic backgrounds,they will surely enjoy the camping trip. Jin at the moment was making a  hard time to built his own tent, well it's his first time so it's necessary to struggle on doing that. But a helping hand suddenly makes his way to him with a sweet smile on his face, creating a dimples on his both cheeks. Jin at the same time  smiles at him too, before saying......"I'm not really used on doing this".

          "It's okay..... I'll help you,"

            "I will help you too"....... a voice came out of nowhere, with a determined tone. Both of them turned their attention to him, and seeing his expression......they know that this person will not gonna let them be alone, not anymore.

           "I should be the one who help him right, coz I'm his fiance and everybody knows that. You can't just accept the fact hyung, that this person is already mine". With those determined words and those fire in his eyes....Jungkook stood to himself claiming his man. While Namjoon can't even accept the fact, that Jin was already taken.

Next episode soon...... ☺☺☺