Two

°°°°°°°

"What was happening to you Jk,
you look like...you already want to kill someone with that aura of yours.
I have to warn you with that....not all students here will always be afraid of you. They can even switch to another school, if they want.
And that will cause your father's business and even his name be at risk. This school will have a bad reputation and even your father's position in the political aspects will in danger too, don't you think about that."

Min Yoongi, 20

The certified rapper and musician

Oh yes he loves music and he loves to rap. He was also the oldest in their group,and the so called advisor.
Everyone....but slightly Jungkook, will listen to him. Because eventually they don't want to be so doomed on his wrath.

"But I'm doing it on purpose hyung, I want to put a damage on his name.
I want a revenge, for what he had done to us. For what he have done to my mom....he abandoned us, yes he was letting me go to school, dress me with his money and even give me some food to eat on my everyday life.
But none of that, was enough....he wasn't caring about me. He's just pretending to be a good father, when he's not.And you know about that right, you know....how much I suffered, after my mom died. And he wasn't there to help me, he wasn't there to join me on my agony.
He was just....on his office, busy on his fucking position as a mayor.
So tell me hyung, how can I give a damn care on his name. When all I want to do, is to throw it....because I don't want to be a Jeon anymore. I'm sorry hyung....I don't want to be so rude, especially with you guys.
But this is me, he made me like this".

Yoongi didn't say a word as he let Jungkook, left the Hybe.
Jungkook was right, but having a revenge to his own father....won't be a good idea. Because at the end of the day, he's still his father and his family.

"How can we help on his state right now, having a deep anger on his own father....wasn't a good thing. Because I know someday, he will regret all of this. I just hope.....he changed his mind."

Kim Namjoon, 19