Twelve

*******

The night was tiring, all guests were already making their way out of the venue....as the party was finally over.
Jin and Jungkook were both exhausted, on entertaining the guests of their parents and even their classmates. On the other hand Jungkook enjoyed being with Jin the whole time. Not in a minute when he tooks off his eyes on him,as the other  guests were drooling over his soon to be husband. Good  thing Namjoon wasn't there,maybe he doesn't want to admit to himself that Jin will be getting  married now.

Bowing on the  last guests, Jin sighed as finally it was over. Turning his heels to went away from the main door, Jungkook immediately stop him by putting  his hand on Jin's. Jin glance at the hand that stop him from moving, and looks up to the owner.

"What, do you need something? Look I'm tired Jungkook, i just want to go home now". Jin said pulling his hand on Jungkook, while waiting for his reply.

" Nothing.... I just want to say, I enjoyed this evening with you having around. And I'm excited on our wedding, I just hope....we get along to each other after our wedding,so we can live our lives to the fullest. "

Jin just stares at him,without any single emotions. He doesn't know how to react, does he wants this....no to be honest. Remembering how Jungkook treats him on the very first day, he was still in a way of not giving his sympathy on him.

" You know what, i can't promise you an enjoyable wedding. I'm not yet convinced on what attitude, you've been giving me right now. So saying that we will live our lives to the fullest, was beyond my imagination.
Maybe you can earn it, it wasn't that easy Jungkook. Knowing how we started off to each other, but..... I will give you a chance, if your patience was over the hills. I'm sorry but I'm tired now," again he turned his heels to where his parents was but before he walks far away from Jungkook, he heard something to that makes him halt on his way.

" I will do my best ,to make you believe me....that I totally fall in love with you. I will get your trust, if you believe in me....and about my patience, I didn't get this far if i don't have that. Mark my words Jin, if i done wrong to you in the past. I already regret that,and I'm sorry.... I just want to start a good life with you....if you only let me....please let me".

*******

Laying down on his bed, already wearing a pajamas to get some sleep. Jin was still wide awake, still thinking  about the words that Jungkook told him. He will lie if it didn't fluttered his heart, but at the same time....he was still  in second thoughts of letting Jungkook in to his heart. He still needs time to move on with their past, to move on with his bullying. But  even so, he doesn't want to disappoint his parents and Jungkook's mom last request.

Sighing as it's so hard for him to get some sleep now,he tossed and turned to his bed wanting to get some....but can't. Getting up from his bed, he decided to get some milk downstairs. But before he gets out from his room, he heard a sound or more like a sound of a pebble that has been thrown on his window. His windows had a veranda on its own, but who will gonna do that in this kind of hours.
Frowning, he let his feet guide him to where his window was. Turning the knobs, he let the door window bring an air towards his room as it hits his face softly. And he walked out to tge veranda to see who it was, seeing a guy with a big hoodie onto his head...another frown was obviously onto his face. Scrunching his eyebrows, as he looks at the person closely....just wanting to confirm who it was. But upon seeing the persons face, he raised his eyebrows and spoke in a low tone.