Fourteen

********

Jin and Namjoon, were enjoying their hangout together. Not knowing that there's someone who's following them all the time. In the cinema, Jungkook just sit 2 rows apart from them, wearing some hoodies and mask.....he tried to hide himself with them,not knowing that wearing a mask will make him more suspicious.

He can see them laughing and having a good time on watching the movie that's perfectly displayed on the big screen. While him......he was so jealous on what he seeing right now, scrunching the box of popcorn on his hand...he didn't care if it scattered all over the place, he only cares on the person that was making him jealous right now. After the movie,Jin and Namjoon stroll in the mall picking on what restaurant they will eat. Jungkook still folowed them with his heavy heart, wishing that he's the one with his fiance and not his hyung, that was trying to get on what's belongs to him.

"Let's eat here, their food was the best".... Namjoon suddenly stop on his track with Jin,finally decided on where to eat. Jungkook stop on his track too and hide on the wall while looking at them. He knows that restaurant, it was Namjoon's favorite and they have eaten there many times before.

'Hmmp, eating on his favorite restaurant with my fiance. Why he was still doing this, he was still thinking to get Jin from me. No way..... I will never gonna let that happen, even though he was my hyung..... I still have the right to Jin.'

He thought to himself, dissapointed on his Namjoon hyung. He was his role model, but now it was turning into rivalry......coz Namjoon wants to get what's him.

.
********

" Hey Chim, long time no see.....how are you now ". Jimin whos was sitting on their couch turned his attention to the voice that spoke to him. Rolling his eyes on what the guy said, as he continued on what he's doing.

"Wow, ignoring me huh.....",

"I'm busy Tae, and it's not like we didn't see each other in a years now. We just saw each other yesterday, so no long time no see".

"You're such a mood wrecker, coz yeah....we've seen each other yesterday but.....we didn't even hung out together. I miss our bond though," saying those as he stroll near from Jimin and sits next to him. He took the other controller and set the game on double mode.

"What are you doing?", Jimin ask

"playing the game,can't you see it".

" I see it duh....but I'm playing on single mode, you're interrupting my moment here". Tae didn't answer him instead he continue to play with Jimin.

" You know what, just play with me and stop talking there. We will lose if you complain....".

" Hmmp, I will definitely lose because of you. You didn't even know to play this game though, Jungkook was more capable on winning in this game. Wait......have you seen him?".

"Hmmp.....after mocking me, and now you will ask me on where is Kookie. Duh, he's been chasing his fiance and Namjoon hyung in the mall....for hanging out together. He's such a possessive soon to be husband," Jimin stops on what he's doing and turned his attention to Taehyung again.

"What did you say, Namjoon hyung and that Jin hangout together. You know what, that Jin was really a flirt. He already knows that he's getting married and now he was still hanging out with someone else. And he's not just someone else, it was my Joonie.....the man I like the most. Huh.....he was really getting on my nerves." Throwing the controller on the side, he stands on his seat to went in the kitchen to get something to drink.....that can ease his mind.

"Hey Chim.....we're playing, come back here and stop with your tantrums. Don't worry..... I think Jin can't just say no to Joonie hyung, you know that he was the one who's always saving from you and Kookie right."

"And what are saying, do you mean the bullying though. That was all in the past, so don't open that up. And I am not regretting it, coz I didn't even like him. He's a flirt, period." Sitting on his previous seat, he opened the can of beer and drink it in one go.

"Relax.....you know that Jin and Kookie will get married next month, so there's no reason to be sarcastic. And after that, Joonie hyung will all be yours. So stop drinking now and let's just play here, it's been awhile since we've done this. So let's just enjoy ", thinking about what Tae said Jimin just shrugged the thoughts about Jin and Namjoon to continue playing. He picks up the controller again and play with Tae.

Meanwhile....

"This is so good," Jin said as he eats his food.

"Glad you like it, actually this restaurant was one of my favorites. They served delicious food here, oh wait-"......

Namjoon stop on his words as he saw a sauce, staining Jin's side lips. Stretching his arms, he wipes it smoothly while staring at the man in front of him with so much adoration in his eyes. But the sound of broken glass, makes their attention on the other table not so far from them. They both turned their heads and saw a hooded guy,who's apologizing on what he had done while crouching down the floor picking up some of the broken glass.

But Namjoon recognized the guy, even though he can't see his face. He remembers that hoody for sure, it was Jungkook's favorite and he already knew why Jungkook was there. Looking at Jin while there's a smile on his face....before saying....

"Let's just finished here, and stroll on other place."

"Okay....",before saying that Jin's phone began to rang, "wait....I just answer this".

"Sure....no worries,I'll just pay for our bills",Jin nodded and stand up on his sit to go somewhere where he can talk to the person on the other line. While Jin was away, Namjoon decided to go near the hooded guy to talk to him.
Making his way to Jungkook, before saying.....

"when did you became a stalker Jungkook-ah," the hooded guy looks up at him and stares at  his eyes.

" Is that really the appropriate words to say, hyung.... I know you will recognize my hoodie. But you never recognize, that I'm the fiance of the man you're dating now", Jungkook stands up on his seat, even though Namjoon is much taller than him he still stood on his toes and looks at him with fierce on his eyes.

" (Chuckles), yeah you're right....you're the fiance,but does he love you. No right.....arranged marriage doesn't have any commitments about having a feelings towards each other. You like him but he doesn't like you"......

"and what does he likes you too....maybe no, because he was just giving back what good deeds you gave him. That's all....and nothing more on that".....the atmosphere got intense between them.

"At least, I've done good deeds. Not just like you, bullying him".

"I already regret that, it was Jimin's idea after all. So please hyung, you know how much I respect you. Please...stop taking advantage on Jin, and let us be together."

Silence.....but a voice from Namjoon's back brakes it, after seeing them.

"What was happening here, and.....what are you doing here Jeon."

Looking at the guy who called him Jeon, he puts a sad expression on his face after hearing that.

" I......I.....",

"are you following us"....