The Final

Hand in hand they face the door of Jin's house, as Jungkook was the one who pushed the doorbell. But before his hand reached the button, the door suddenly opens as Jin's father did it.
Confusion as why they are here in front of him............

"what are you both doing here?",

The two looks at each other before returning their gaze to Jin's father.

"Dad..........where's mom, we need to talk to her".

"I'm here............",

Their full attention averted to his mom, as the thumping heart of Jungkook begun to speed up. But after seeing Jin's mom's reaction, he get confused as why she doesn't looks like she's still mad at him.

"You two, get in to the house ",

She gets back inside and wait for them to got in too. Both of them were anxious on what possible could happen on their relationship. Jin's father was timid and didn't say a word, he just gives a way for them to get in. Intertwining their hands Jungkook lead the way with full of determination, he was willing to do his all just to get back Jin's mother's sympathy again. He was ready to fought for his love for him,and be with forever.

The End......

😅😅😅 Jowk!!!

Getting in to living room of their house, they saw her already sitting on the sofa beside the side table while patiently waiting for them to come.
Jungkook gulp the lump on his throat and so Jin too, they're both look at each others eyes and nod their heads before continuing their way on one of the seats. They decided to just sit on sofa too with Jin's mother, it was long enough for them to get fit. And as they're now settled for an interrogation, well that's what they thought. They just waited for Mrs Kim's word, and what will be her decision to both of them.

"So.............finally, you were both here again. Do you know how much I'm worried, on what you both did. That night when I found out that Jin was missing and he's with you, I felt a pang in my heart that you took my son. I know that you're still married, and you have the rights for him now. But taking him without my permission,wasn't the good thing to do. You do know, that I got mad at you because of what you did to Jin before. That you do bullied him and hurt him, do you know how much it hurts for a mother like me to know, that your son got bullied by the man that you chose for him."

"I do know.........and I'm really sorry for that. I'm sorry for what I've done to Jin before, but all of that.......all of that was a big mistake for me. After realizing how I felt for him, I felt guilty and until now..........until now I'm still hating myself for that. I'm sorry Mrs Kim, I'm really sorry", Jungkook parted from Jin's hand and kneeled down the floor,just to prove his sincerity on saying sorry for Jin's mom. As both Jin and his mom, got surprised on what he did. Jin immediately averted his attention to Jungkook and wanted him to get up ,but Jungkook insist.........he just stayed like that for the sake of forgiveness.

"Jungkook please stand up," Jin said before turning his attention to his mom and said........"mom, please........forgive him already. Jungkook didn't even hurt me before, it was all a mistake-"

"I know, because someone told us.......that he's the one who planned all of the bullying and not Jungkook."Both of them got confused on what they've heard, and just waited for her to continue her words.
"Jimin told us everything, he went here yesterday after knowing that both of you got away from here. He explained that Jungkook was just mad of his father and nothing more, but he's the one who's mad at you for being close to Namjoon. That's why, he was the one who planned all of that to hurt you. He cried here and seek for forgiveness, and he even told me to forgive Jungkook."