Twenty Three

Brushing Jin's hair off from his face,he just watched him sleep on his bed as he waits for him to woke up. He wants to stay like that, as he thought of their remaining days together. He fully decided to just bring back Jin to his mother and let him go, but to be honest........it was hard for him to do so. Yes.......he knows that Jin's mother will definitely gonna take back Jin to US and keep him away. But knowing that he was hurting someone for his own happiness, it was still hard for him though. His thoughts got interrupted as he felt that Jin was already moving beside him, he smiled as he sees him awake now. "Morning........", Jin got startled and get up from laying down on his bed.

"What are you doing here, I thought -", Jungkook puts his finger over Jin's mouth to stop him from talking.

"Don't worry, I just got here awhile ago and wanted to wake you up. But....... I saw how you sleep peacefully,so I just watched you until you woke up. I didn't do anything,if you're thinking like that."

"Ahm...... I didn't mean that though, I just........got surprised. By the way, what's up with us today. Are you planning something that we can do, or we're just gonna stay here at the beach house for the rest of the day." Jungkook chuckles at Jin's cuteness and said.......

"I already planned something, we're going on a nearby mountain and go hiking there. What do you think?",

"what?........hiking?.......on a mountain?........but you know that I have trauma on mountains, because of that camping trip. I'm sorry but....... I guess I'm against about that thing ".

"Hahaha.........hey don't worry, because I'm the one with you now and no one else. Remember you just got lost, because of your partner. This time....... I will never leave you alone and protect you no matter what.......so face your fears and let's go hiking. It will be fun, we will gonna have a picnic there and just enjoy the nature. Please...........", thinking if he will agree to Jungkook's plan, Jin sigh and just nod his head positively........finally agreeing  on him.

"Thanks for this, now go take a bath and prepare your things. While me....... I'm just gonna order for our foods to bring there. We will gonna have a barbeque lunch so be ready now."

"Okay, as you say so." Jin leans to reach Jungkook's lips and kiss him immediately before saying good morning to him. Jungkook got stunned and just stay there for awhile, as for Jin after doing that he just run through the bathroom and left him dumbfounded.

********

They were all set, but still Jungkook can't forget what Jin did to him. But knowing him.......he knows to himself that he likes it and he wants it everyday. "Hey.........are you still stunned on what I did to you this morning, come on Jungkook let's just go and get used to it coz......... I will do it everyday for you". Did he heard him right.........wait........if that so,is he still planning to give Jin back to his mother. Jungkook shook his head and just let it slip through his mind. He just picked their things and started to continue their way to the said mountain.

Time Skip.......

Getting out from the bus they ride on, Jin and Jungkook went on the cabin to sign for a form on the mountaineers club. It's for their safety, that whatever happens to them someone will come to save them no matter what. After signing, they continue their way up to the mountain and enjoy the hiking. It was a beautiful day as the sun shines through them, and the mist of the morning welcomed them as they walk through the woods.