Twenty One

The car stops on a cafe not so far from the city, they just decided to meet up there immediately for Jin and Jungkook's sweet escape.

"Seokhwan, were sorry for taking too long. But....... I am really so happy that you made a decision like this, for the kids to be together."

"Actually.......... I did this for my son, I can't see him sad on his whole life if ever him and Jungkook will separate their ways together and forever. This is the only way, that they can be together. And don't worry......... I will just make an alibi, if ever my wife asked on where Jin is. Just make sure Jungkook, that you will take care of him. " Looking at Jungkook, Mr. Kim wants him to promise on his wished........to take care of his son and never hurt him.

"I will.........Uncle........ I will take care of him and love him forever no matter what. I promise you that, and I'm really so thankful for all these things. Thank you for trusting me Uncle, thank you so much". Mr. Kim nods at him and averted his attention to his son, that was standing at his back.......waiting for the right timing to interfere on their conversation.

"Jin.........son, take care of your husband too. And please keep in touch,after reaching the place where you both will live together. And I promise......... I promise to make your mother realize that our first decision to make you both married, wasn't the bad decision we make. Always thought that, your mother was just being a protective mom for you. And she loves you so much, but for now......we are breaking her decision and go on with the life you were supposed to. Just take care of yourself both and be happy..........on your married life. Don't worry about your studies, we will make you continue that after we disclosed this problem of yours." Jungkook stares at Jin with his loving eyes, and smiles after seeing Jin smiles at him too. Oh he just wished that he wasn't dreaming at all, coz he doesn't want to wake up if it is. Getting near to his husband, Jungkook  holds his hand and kissed it softly. Staring both to each other,they can already feel the love that will stay forever in their hearts. This is what they want, and even if there's one person that will surely be dissapointed..........they were willing to risk everything, everything for their love.

*********

After taking a long ride to the bus, Jin and Jungkook finally reached the place where they will have to stay. It was a bungalow house, that was near the beach.  Jungkook's father offer this place for them to live in, coz he buy this one for their marriage. It was really a surprise gift for them, and Jin's parents didn't know about this not until he said this to Mr. Kim for his plans. Opening the lock on the door, they were stunned on the fully furnished house that has a view of the beach outside the sliding glass door at the back. It's really breathe taking and no words can explain their feelings right now. It made them realize how Jungkook's father really wants to make them both together and live their lives to the fullest.

"This place is wow........have you known about this." Looking at the stunned person beside him, maybe it's wrong to ask him.......because also him was amazed at the place.

"I have no idea, but........ I'm glad that we did this, coz we're able to live in our own house together. "

Jin just smile at him, while his heart was beating uncontrollably inside his chest. He was in love now for sure, and good thing he realized it already......coz if not......he will definitely gonna lose this person in front of him. That's willing to die for him, that day made him realized........that he loves him already. And he was happy, happy that he got lost in the woods that day.

"Won't you want to come out to the beach, let's just enjoy our first day together here."

"Of course, I've never told you before......that I'm a good swimmer."