Nineteen

The party was getting fun, as their classmates makes a little presentation for the newlyweds. Others dance, sings a love songs and even gives them a message for their long lasting relationship. All were enjoying the night, that no one will ever thought that those happy moments will turn out on a big mess.

"Jungkook", he got startled after hearing Jin's mom's voice in a not so pleasing way. He was confused on why she will call him like that, she's the sweetest woman.....but now just looking at her reactions, she isn't.

"M......mom, why though".Standing up from his seat, Jungkook was about to go near her but stops on her words again. On the other hand, Jin was getting curious. He frowns as he sees his mother on that way, what happened to her sweet treatment for Jungkook.

"No just stay there..........I never thought, that I will get disappointed on my own decision.......to get marry you on my child". The guests stops on what they're doing, as they all listen to Jin's mom including Jungkook's dad and Jin's. "I thought you were the right one for him, but I'm wrong........ I'm totally wrong".

Jungkook glanced at Jin, who was already staring at his mom. He was getting nervous on where this has to end, because after all he was Jin's bully before. "M.........mom, I don't....... I don't understand what you mean".

"Then don't try to understand it,coz right now...........this party was over,this whole thing was over.......even your marriage was over, I will not gonna let my son.........to live with a man like you. I raised my son and never laid a hand on him, but you..........you bullied him. How could you do that to my Jin, and now you're acting like a saint........like nothing's happened. I know.........I know that your mother and I made a promise. But now............I'm breaking it, stand up there Jin..........and let's go home.......back to the US." The whole place felt so quite as all guests just listened to what she said, but Jungkook's father felt the humiliation on Jungkook's side. It was hard to believe that this celebration, will end just like that. They prepared everything and even wait for this moment, but in just a snap.........it's all over.

Jin's mother pulled him on his seat, and walks down the stairs. On the other hand,Jin's father was stunned and can't even move on his spot. What was happening, that's all what he was asking through his head. He just don't understand why Jungkook will do that to Jin, his son was the sweetest one and no one wants to hurt him. But Jungkook........?,just why. Following his wife and son, Jin's father glance back into Jungkook and just shook his head in disappointment........even in Jungkook's dad.

After they left, Jungkook's father went to him and just hug him tightly. He knows in his mind, that it was all his fault that Jungkook became like that.
He pity him, but what can he do........even though he can use his connections as a Mayor, he can't force them to make their son stayed at Jungkook's side. But he will help his son.........he will help him to get Jin back to him,even if it cause him to lose his integrity as a Mayor. He will do anything......just to prove them that his son was already regretting what he had done.

********

"Mom...........wait.........can you please calm down,"Jin pulled his hand slowly from his mom's gripped........and stop for awhile.

"We need to go now..........",

"but mom this is too much, we just got married. And all of the people there were stunned on what you did, it was all in the past now mom. Jungkook has changed already, remember when I lost in the woods, in tge middle of the rain.......in the middle of nowhere. He's the one who found me, he even save me in the falling branch of a tree......he risk his life for me mom".

"Why did you hide that from us, why did you hide about Jungkook's bullying." His mother changed the topic, and turned over a question for him too. He was hesitant to say anything, but he had to.........

"Because I thought, I thought that I can stand up for myself. Because I don't want to troubled you, in that......in that nonsense. The first time I went to school, I saw a girl that was bullied by him. And I defend her, but after that......I was the one he bullied. But he was just.......he was only doing that because he hates his father before. Mom please.........don't do this"........

"Why Jin.........do you love him now",he can't say anything........not even a word, why..........because his mother was right, does he loves Jungkook now. "But no........you can't love him, not now that I already know........what he had done to you. Let's go now and we will pack our things already, I will book a flight for tomorrow and we will to US. Whether you like it or not, "

"hon........you're being too much,why don't we let Jin followed what his heart wants. Jungkook had already changed, so there's nothing to overreact though ".

"Hmp.......so you're both against my decision, am I the bad person here. "

Jin just averted his gaze down on his feet, regretting what he did. But his mom was right, who is Jungkook for him though. Does he have a feelings for him, even him was confused on what he feels. Jungkook on the other hand, runs out of the hall to followed them. He wants to beg........beg for forgiveness from Jin's parents and even to him. Yes he hates himself until now after he did that to Jin before, but he regrets that.......he regrets all of what he did. Seeing them standing outside the building, he was relief that he was able to reach for them. Jin's parents glance at him, one was sad but the other one was mad.........still.

"Let's go now, I don't want to stay here longer." His mom turned to gets in to the car,after opening the door she stops on her action and stares at Jin.
"What are you two still doing there, I said let's go now. " His husband can't do anything and just stares at Jungkook from afar. Turning to the other side of the car,he went to the driver seat. While Jin just stayed there for a moment, and as he glanced back to the building........he saw him, those pair of eyes that's full of sadness. He can see how Jungkook, wants to go near him and hug him tight........but can't. "Jin.......I said let's go now", another words from his mom, who's patiently waiting for him to get into car. Does he want it........does he wants to leave Jungkook like this. Why it has to be like this, that when you finally realized that you likes him........this gonna happen.

"Jin".......it gets out inaudible ,as Jungkook's tears were already falling.

"Jin.........I am not saying this again, let's go now." Jin was caught in the middle of feelings and obeying his mom,and it hurts to admit that......you will chose what your mom says......coz she's always right. But........why it has to be like that, does his feelings doesn't right too.........just why. Turning his body on the car, he hesitantly walks near it to gets in.
But again ,he glanced at Jungkook.......with sadness in his eyes too. But those sadness will stay longer, as their hearts.......will part their ways, far from each other.

The end is near........