Sixteen

All students gathered around the bonfire, under the cold night in the forest. They were all enjoying, toasting the marshmallows on the sticks while talking about their different experience and doings on their every day life. Jin at the same time, was quite on the corner not wanting to have a conversation right now. He was still thinking about what happened earlier, yes.....how can he even forget that. Well it was just his tent broke apart, after those two use it as a rope on their tug of war whatsoever game. He was disappointed at the same time mad, he doesn't know what to do and mostly he doesn't know where to sleep now. Sighing on that miserable thoughts , Jin didn't even noticed that his marshmallow was already burnt.

"Hey.....those mallows are not so good to be eaten now."

A voice pulls him out of his thoughts and as he realized it,he immediately takes off the mallow from the fire and an another sigh escape from his mouth again.

"What happened.....are you okay?", putting his attention on that person, he saw a handsome guy....that maybe around his age. It was the first time he saw him, or maybe he just didn't notice him.

"I'm fine......no need to worry", a short reply from him as he didn't notice those eyes that was staring at him from afar.

"Hey Kook......why don't you just go to him instead of just staring like a fool. He's your fiance right", but Jimin didn't get any reply from him. Scrouching his nose, he suddenly puts his arms on Jungkook's neck and strangle him lightly.

"Hey stop it...... I can't breathe",

"oh well...... I will definitely gonna choke you till you get out of breath,coz you're a coward......a coward JK"......he stops him from strangling him to death and just glared at him after.

"What?......you're mad at me, when I'm just only saying the truth. Hmmp...... you're not the Jungkook I use to know,"

"Ok......I'm a coward.....I just can't think of anything else to say after we broke his tent. He was definitely mad at us, at me......(sigh) do you think he will gets mad at Namjoon hyung....no....coz they were close". Jimin can't say a word, coz he was right. Watching how Taehyung spoke to Jin right now, he just shook his head.

"I'm right......definitely so right,will I ever gonna get his sympathy..... I don't think so".

"Look at that, Tae was already having a conversation with him. Are you not jealous of that,"

"not at all.....coz I know  Tae loves Hobi hyung".

"What?......what did you say Jungkook, Tae loves me? ".......they both froze on their spots as they heard Hoseok's voice.

"So that's the reason.....why he's acting like that "......

"Hobi hyung.....you know we're not the right person to tell you all of this. Coz definitely Tae will gonna kill us".

Hoseok looks in his front and saw that Tae was talking to Jin, a pinch of jealousy hit his heart as he saw them.
And Jimin noticed it......

"wait......hobi hyung, it wasn't what you're thinking right now. Tae just talking to him, because he's just a friendly person. And you know that right, and second Jin was Jungkook'-"....

"fiance.....yeah I know, but why Tae didn't even tell me that he loves me."

"Because he was afraid that your friendship might get lost, that's his reason. Oh my god...... I said too much to you now. "

"Don't worry, I'll never gonna tell him about that".

********

Standing beside of a tree, Namjoon was staring at nothingness. Thinking about Jin and what Jungkook had said to him makes him woken up from reality. It hurts to admit for him that Jin will never be his, but he was thinking to accept that fact. Firstly Jungkook was his dear friend, and secondly they're already engaged.

"I'm truly wrong, maybe I should stop this now. (Sigh) "......he said to himself while staring up to the sky. Seeing the beautiful moon right before him, he thought of Jin again. "Jin is like the moon that keeps shining in my heart,but I will never gonna get him....coz he belongs to someone else. I will just say sorry to him, and end my fantasy".

*********

"Jin......",looking at his side he saw  Jungkook with some nervousness on his face. He doesn't know if he will face him or what, turning back on his front.....he ignores him and doesn't even speak a word. "I know you're mad at me, but please..... I just want to say sorry, sorry for acting that way......for breaking your tent. It's okay if you will blame it all on me, I will understand. But please.....don't ignore me forever, I'm not a perfect person.....but I can change myself from that."

"I didn't say to change yourself to be perfect, maybe.....you can change your attitude, Namjoon was just my friend. Do you think..... I can go against my parents, and firstly..... I only sees him as a brother and that's all. You're just acting paranoid.....and jealous".

Jin was right.....definitely right, he was just jealous and he can't even take it. That Jin ants to hangout with some other guy than him. "Yeah....you're definitely right, I'm just jealous..... It's because..... I love you so much".

Jin puts his sight on the guy beside him, and he can't even explain what he's feeling right now. His heart was thumping so hard under his chest, and a strong feeling came rushing through his body.....a different kind of feeling. Turning his attention on his front again while getting uncomfortable, he doesn't have any idea that Jungkook was observing him. "You okay "......

"huh.....yeah I'm okay, why you're asking me like that.....of course I am. I'm sleepy now, I have to go". Jin was about to go but Jungkook stops him,

"your tent got broke because of me, why don't you just sleep on my tent and I'll just sleep on Jimin's."

"But...."

"no buts..... I'll be fine with that, and I will never let you sleep on someone else's tent."

Blushing.....can he stop the redness of his cheeks over Jungkook's sweet words.

"Okay fine..... I'll sleep on your tent, but only this night"......

"What about sleeping there until we get home.... ",

"aishhhh.....,you're dictating me now".

"No..... I'm just protecting what's mine", Jungkook was doing that on purpose and he knows that Jin was getting affected by those sweet words of him and he's loving it.

"Okay fine.....I'll sleep now, I'm tired and sleepy..... you go and sleep too."

"Gudnyt.....",

"Nyt"......and just like that he left Jungkook from there. Jungkook felt happiness after that, and he can't stop from smiling.....no he doesn't want to stop at all, coz this is the first time Jin agreed on him.

💜💜💜💜💜