Five

*********

Pacing back and forth from his bed, Jungkook can't even get some sleep.
He was spacing out, remembering the kiss that he did to Seokjin. It wasn't even planned, it's just that Seokjin's lips are tempting and he can't resist on kissing it. But....the bad thing was, Seokjin gets more mad at him. Does he even care.....he would lie if he isn't, these past few days of bullying Seokjin to be honest, he wasn't even happy. But....being noticed by him, made him more happy....inside.
Those hateful things that he had done, he knows it's too much. But his ego was more upper than anything else, he already said to himself to be a cruel one. He wants to have a revenge to his father and make his name in the verge of shame. But....is it about to end, after meeting Seokjin the first time....he felt something different. Different from the others that he had only felt hate and annoyance, in Seokjin....he felt....he felt.

"Arghhhh!!!, can you let me sleep now. Why are you even disturbing my mind.....and my heart." The last one was inaudible, not knowing what to do on his beating heart.

"You're crazy Jungkook, how can you even like him. He mocked your mother right?....,you should hate him and treat him like a trash. But why did you kiss him though, yeah....because your a fucking idiot....you're an idiot, a big idiot. Aghhh.....!!, I hate it...I hate this feeling". Getting back on the bed, he puts a pillow on his face trying to suffocate himself (😁😁 just joking).

Jungkook tries to sleep in all he can, and erase all the crazy things on his head. He just wished that would happen, coz if not....eyebugs will stayed under his eyes tomorrow.

Next day.....

Squealing and snorting.....Jimin and Tae tries not to laugh at Jungkook's state right now.

" And what are you laughing at huh....do you want to get punched on your faces one by one."

"W....we are just.....(snort)...., your eyebugs looks so nice Jungkook. We just can't", but after trying so many times....they lost it and laugh at him like there's no tomorrow.

Jungkook just glared at his friends who was teasing him, but what can he do....it really sucks though. Having a lock of sleep last night, makes them appears under his eyes. And the only person he was blaming, was Seokjin. Yes he is.....after lingering on his mind the whole night, he can't be able to sleep peacefully. But....how can he say that to his friends though, no....he has no intention to say it....they will gonna tease him forever.

" Did you not get some sleep Kook, or something was bothering you. Come on you just can tell us what happened to you last night, or wait.....you have someone last night, so you don't have enough sleep." Smirking on him, Jimin teased him more. How can he even have someone, he's not even interested on sleeping to anyone....he's still a virgin to be honest.

"Don't joke on me Chim, you know that I'm not like you right".

" And what do you mean about that".... a sudden voice interrupted their conversation, or more specifically a stern tone that obviously had them scared at the moment.

"Yoongi hyung, don't scared us like that."

"I'm asking, what do you mean by Jimin sleeping with someone". They got curious, because it was rare that Yoongi will have an interest on that.

" Jungkook was just joking hyung, I will never gonna sleep with anyone else except Na-", he stopped....almost revealing his secret. The three guys frowned on him, anticipated to continue his words....but deep inside Yoongi's mind, he already know who it was and that made him more jealous.