Six

*******

Walking through the corridor of the school, Seokjin was awaring himself to any bullying that Jungkook will do to him. It's been a week now since Jungkook had kissed him, and until now....he was disgusted on what he did. Losing his first kiss with a person who doesn't deserve it, felt so bad for him. 'That Jungkook must have kiss a lot of people in his whole life, that it was so normal for him to do it.' He always said that to his mind, not knowing what's the real truth.
But....does he have a time to research for that, when all he thinks of was Jungkook is just a beast trying to conceived him always, whenever he was near. He hates him....from the very first day of his existence here....and he will never gonna change his mind....not sure on that.

"Hey!", a voice startled his peaceful walk, as he turned his attention to the owner of it. He frowned, knowing it was Jungkook's friend that was bullying him too.

" What do you want?",

"woah....that tone saying that you're not really afraid of me right...". Rolling his eyes in annoyance, he replied to him.

" And what in the world, will makes me afraid of you. I'm even taller than you though".

"What did you say, are you mocking my height huh....".

" I'm just stating the truth, so...if you don't mind. I have no time in your bullshits, gotta go ". Jimin felt a boiling hot temperature in his whole system after that interaction, and he won't...he wouldn't let that slipped. So he followed Seokjin and pushed him on his back, as Seokjin mets the ground.

Jimin at the same time turns him around and slap his face, he was now on top of him. Jin tries to get out from his hold, and trying to push Jimin. But it's no of used, as he was being slap and punch on the face.

" I will ruin that pretty face of yours, you outcast."

He once again punch him, but Jin was trying to dodge it. At last he had the strength to push Jimin off of him, and get some opportunity to be on top of him and punch him too.

"Do you think I am that weak, to just let you beat me like that. You're a fucker, just like your friend."

Jin punch him and slap him uncontrollably, but got halted as an arms suddenly wrapped around his tiny waist and pulled him up from Jimin. He struggles to get out from that gripped, and still wanting to beat Jimin the hell out of him.

"Hey calm down, please....". After hearing that voice, he struggled for more as he hates to be hold by him.

" Let go of me!, you and your friend can't deceived me. Do you think, I will only let you both to do what you want from me. I can fight too, even in the both of you. Let go!!".

He tries to get out, but Jungkook was strong enough to hold him. He wasn't even gonna hurt him, he just wants to stopped this to avoid Jin and Jimin from hurting each other more. Jimin on the other hand, slowly gets up from the ground and aiming to beats Jin again. But stopped his movements as a hand, gripped his hand trying to stop him too.

"What's with all of this, and what are you trying to do Jimin". He immediately turned his face to the person, and gulped after seeing him.

" N....Namjoon hyung....,him....he attacked me. I don't even know why, but he suddenly hit me and-",

"STOP!!, and do you think I will believe you. You've been bullying him, since day one and now you will tell me that he attacked you first. And you Jungkook, let go of him....you both are disgraced in our group. Do you think, you can just beaten someone here in school whatever you want. Your both fathers are in politics, but what are you doing on their names. You were both ruining it", Jungkook and Jimin got speechless, they were taken a back by Namjoon's used of words....and they never expected it.

"So you're gonna defend the new one, instead of your friend for a long time now. And how can you say that to us, it's like we hadn't been together for a lot of year. And you know what....i think I'm wrong on liking you, you didn't even care about me and my feelings....you only cared with that person you just met a month ago. And fine....we will be quitting in the group, because we're a disgrace in all of you.
Jungkook let's go....let go of that person because he means a lot to him." Jimin didn't stop himself on bursting out his feelings, he was hurt definitely.....but he's the one to blame he just didn't want to admit it to himself. Walking out from that place, Jungkook on other hand hesitates on leaving the scene. He was still speechless, he doesn't even thought that his hyung will say all those...even though he's definitely right...it will never crossed his mind.

Jungkook released Jin and just stares at Namjoon, after a minute of silence....he walks out from the scene and left the two. Namjoon felt guilty on what he said, and after hearing Jimin's confession he was surprised and at the same time curious on why he even like a man like him. He doesn't have a clue on that, he's definitely oblivious on every single thing. He hurted them with his words, but.....he's been right all along, they're being too much on their bullying.

"Are you okay, wait....do you want to go to the clinic to check on your wounds." Namjoon asked as he walks near Jin, worrying on what happened to him.

"No it's okay, I'll just go home now. I will be skipping my classes, I think....I have no energy to study right now."

"Do you want me to take you home,"

"no it's fine, maybe....you should talk to your friends. I will go now".....leaving Namjoon on that spot, he went out of the school buildings and ride on his car to their home.

Time skip....

" Jim....stop drinking now, you're too drunk."

"Don't stop me....I want to forget about him. He doesn't even care about me, he....he only cares about that new student. He even called us disgrace in our group....in our friendship. How can he even say that to us, I want to quit on the group...i don't want to go there anymore."

Jungkook just shook his head after hearing Jimin. He can't blame him, because Namjoon was being too much. But....is that even the reason, he's jealous of course....he just can't accept that.

"Don't do that, don't you ever quit on our group. We will be incomplete without you".

" Why Jk, you're not quitting too. Is it okay for you, to call by him like that.".

"We're not even a group Jim, we're friends. And I'm not quitting, so think about it too....before you regret. And to be honest, Namjoon hyung was right. We've been a bully, since my mom died. And I'm used to it, that's what I want to quit. On bullying others", Jimin just stares at Jungkook and just shook his head in disappointment.

" Whatever you want, I don't care....but me.... I'm quitting ".

" Yeah....you should quit now, quit...drinking...now. I'll take you home now, so I can go home too. I'm sure your father will get worried, unlike me....he doesn't even care".

"Fine....take me home now", helping Jimin to stand on his seat....Jungkook guided him out of the bar where they at. And went to his car to take him home.

Meanwhile....

The dining table was quite, only the clanging of the utensils were the thing you can hear. Jin was seating near his mother, heads are low not wanting to see his father's reaction after knowing that he met on a fight. Never....in his father's mind that his only son will do it, especially to that school.

" I won't ask anymore about that wounds and purplish marks on your face. But....I don't want that to happen again, or else I will ground you and that car of yours will be getting from you."

"I promise....i won't let that happen again dad."

"I will take your words sincerely, by the way.....I have to tell you something, we will finally meet someone tomorrow....your fiance. We will already planning about your upcoming wedding, so...you better get ready".

Does he have a choice though....no there isn't. So he just nod his head agreeing on his father's words, how he wished that he can say no to him.
The only thing he wants to know, is what kind of a person is his fiance was....that's the only thing he wants to know.

Guys sorry for publishing it si sudden, I just accidentally published it but.....here's the full updates.