Nine

******

Sitting in front of the dining table, the four person was silently eating their food. As Jungkook thought about it, it's been awhile since he eats like this. Altogether and complete, yes...he misses that time when he was a kid that his parents and him will eat together in the dining table. He really miss his mother, and how she cares for him. He was happy right now, he just don't to express it now because he was now ashamed on what happened earlier. But....he doesn't regret that, upon remembering that...he secretly smiles on his own. He really wants to kiss Jin again, that soft lips of him...he will definitely not gonna used to it.

"It's nice to see you here son, eating with us like this was good for the both of you. How's your father though", Jungkook got out from his thoughts as Jin's father ask him.

" Uhm....he's fine uncle, always busy on political things ". He practically said, as Jin's father just nodded on what he said.

" That kind of job, will really take your time. You should understand your father though, and by the way....call me dad. You and Jin will get married soon, so it is better if you get used to it. Right honey"....

"Right....and Jungkook son call me mom okay, I know how much you really miss your mother. Because I miss her too, so much. So it will be good if you call me like that from now on, for me....you are my child too. And don't worry, you can come here anytime you want. But when you and Jin got married, you will stay in one house now. And we decided to buy your own home, so you will a privacy." Jin got surprised on his mother said....putting down his utensils before he said.

"But mom that wasn't necessary though, I still want to stay here with you."

"And what about your husband"....Jin glance at Jungkook beside him an just shrugged his shoulders.

" He can stay on their house?", a chuckles was heard at the dining room, can't even believe on what he said.

"That wasn't even a couple things, you should stay together. So buying you a home will be a good idea, and that's final Jin. " He didn't say anything as his father was the one who enclosed it, he knows that he can't say no to him. Sighing on that, Jin just continue eating. He became silent, while Jungkook on the other hand was just listening to them.

"By the way Jungkook, sleep here for tonight. You can sleep in Jin's room, but....just like what we've said, control yourself....okay". Jin can't even believe it, how come his parents are really pushing them to be together. And as if he can do anything, if he insists his father will disagree. If only they knew, how Jungkook makes his life uneasy in the school. But how can he even tell that, all their minds were already close now. They were pushing their own child, on the person he hates the most.

Deep sighing.....Jin stands from his seat....

" Mom, Dad.....I'm full now, I need to do some homeworks and I hope no one will disturb me. Goodnight "....
All of them put a frown on their faces, well except Jungkook....because he knew that it was for him. Jin went up to his room, leaving the three on the dining room.

" I just hope he realized that we were only doing this things for the both of you. Just coped in him Jungkook-ah, Jin hasn't any experience in any relationship. You were his first and will be his last too". Yeah....Jungkook knows that and he was beyond happy, but at the same time they were both the same....coz Jin was his first too.

"Don't worry m....mom, I understand....actually we're both the same. He's my first too"....

" Really?!", the both elders got stunned, on his words....because how can they, Jungkook was a hot guy and handsome too. But knowing about that, they were relief....that the two kids were both in their first relationship.