One

°°°°°°°°

" What did you say.....huh?.....are you against on me now. Or you just want to feel my knuckles, hit across the face of yours. Did you want that to happen.....ANSWER ME!!!".

Jeon Jungkook, 18

The certified bully of the Jeon Academy

Yes....Jeon Academy....

He's not only a low standard student at this school, he was also the only son of the owner.....Mr. Jeon Jungsoo,a famous politician on their city....more likely the mayor. This is one of the reasons, why Jungkook was so full to himself. He bullies the weak and strong person, coz he knows that they will never gonna fight back at him.

A spoiled brat he is....not gonna lie.

But....why did he even doing that for, what's his reasons....no one knows and no one cares either. The only thing that they cared for, was to stay away from him....in approximately 100 meters if that even possible.
In short....they just don't want him to be bullied by him. And they really don't want to messed up with his other friends too. Or what do they call them.....'yeah'....the BTS(Bulletproof to Strangers) gang, but they aren't gangsters to be honest.

They have six members and Jungkook was the acting leader, even though he's not even the older one....but still....he was the strong one.

"No...no....please Jungkook, spare me....I really don't meant to say that, I.... I never thought, that you were the one who just, throw the ball to me. I'm really sorry, please forgive me".

" And do you think I will listen to you, you just said....I'm an ass hole. You do know, what I'm doing....to every person who will mock me. RIGHT!!....but why still, you have to say that. Are you even done to your life now, and you want me to end it."

Shaking his head as a no, the guy he was holding on the collar of his polo shirt....pleads for more. But.....is it even helpful though....no....not in Jungkook's vocabulary, that he will listen and spare this man's existence.

"Sorry not sorry, on what I'm gonna do to you", aiming his knuckles to hit the helpless guy on his hold. A sudden stop occurs, as a familiar voice from his back together of the footsteps from the floor, made it's way together to stop what he's doing.

" Jungkook stop it!!", the man behind him holds his arm to stop him from hitting the other student. A sigh left the mouths, of the other students....who was watching the scene, anticipated on what will happen.

"WTF!!, Jimin....why you make me stop!!....this guy needs some lessons, that whoever mocks me or be against me....will pay for everything. Why are you even want me to stop though, we are all to this right".

Park Jimin, 18