Chapter Fourteen

Eddie's POV

I never thought Monica would agree to get high with me, but I wasn't going to waste this opportunity.

We left her house and walked towards the picnic table in the woods where she thinks we first met. It still hurts me every time I remember she doesn't remember me like I remember her. Every single time I see her I want to tell her, but it's been too long now, and I feel like she will resent me. Especially after we had such an intimate day.

"Hello earth to Eddie??? Can you hear me?" Monica says over dramatically causing me to snap back to reality.

"Oh, trust me sweetheart I can hear you?" I say to her giggling.

"Oh whatever." She says pushing me slightly.

We walk for a few more minutes and we make it to the picnic table in the woods. It's such a peaceful place to be.

She sits on top of the table, so I slide in between her legs on the bench facing her.

I pull a joint out of my pocket and light it. I take a hit and then offer it to her. Without even hesitating she takes the joint from my hand and places it in between her lips. I watch her inhale and then blow out the smoke.

No one has ever looked so good smoking a joint before.

"Are you sure you've never done this princess?" I ask looking up at her while she takes another hit.

She exhales. "I mean I've never gotten high, but I smoke cigarette."

"You? Monica? Smoke?"

"Yup. Is there an issue with that?" She spits at me.

"Only issue here is your attitude." I say taking the joint from her and taking another couple hits for myself. She rolled her eyes at me. "Don't roll your eyes at me Monica."

"Make me." She says.

"You're being a brat now, aren't you?" I ask grinning at her. It was turning me on.

"I guess." She says rolling her eyes at me again.

"I thought I told you not to roll your eyes at me." I say to her causing her to do it again, so I pull her by her thighs off the top of the picnic table and onto my lap.

I grab her face with my hand and pull her face so she's looking at me.

"Baby you're being such a brat right now, but it's making me so horny." I tell her.

She put her arms around my neck pulling our faces closer now. I set the joint to the side because I much rather focus on her, but the second I set it down she picks it up and inhales for a long time.

She turns back to face me without exhaling, and I know exactly what she wants to do. I lean in to kiss her and when we go to kiss, she finally exhales blowing everything into my mouth. I inhale what's left.

"Baby that was so hot."

"I know it was." She says grinning at me and then smashing our lips together.

God, I love kissing her. Our mouths start to move faster, but they move in sync the whole time. She doesn't even wait she stick her tongue into my mouth fighting me for territory. She starts rocking her hips back and forth on my lap causing a groan to leave my mouth. She hears my groan and smiles into out kiss.

She kisses my mouth and moves her way to my jaw and then to my neck. She bites me and I jump slightly but it feels so good.

She finds the sweet spot on my neck and starts sucking.

"God Monica do you even know what you do to me?" I groan to her.

She moans back into my neck still sucking on my sweet spot. She's going to leave a mark and she knows it.

She finally brings her mouth back to mine. She starts to move her hips driving me crazy.

Then out of nowhere she stops everything and just looks at me.

"Why'd you stop?" I whine

"Mmmm, I don't know." She says shrugging her shoulders and smiling at me.

"You're such a tease." I tell her while tucking some of her hair behind her ear.

"Oh, did I get you excited?" She asks acting innocent.

"I don't know you tell me." I say pushing my hips into hers slightly so she can feel how hard she made me.

"Are you talking about this?" She asks reaching down and palming my dick through my jeans.

"Mmm yes baby that." I mumble out.

"Do you like when I touch it?" She asks playing with the hemline of my pants.

"Oh, I love it." I moan into her ear.

She undoes my belt and unbuttons my pants. She takes her time to unzip my pants. She's trying to tease me as much as possible.

She pulls my pants down and then my boxers leaving me exposed.

I look up at her to see what she's thinking. I couldn't tell.

"Baby you don't have to do anything you don't want to." I reminder.

"I want to." Is all she says before she spits in her hand and starts moving it up and down my dick.

"Oh my god Monica that feels amazing." I moan tilting my head back.

She picks up speed causing me to moan more and more. I look at me and she's just grinning at me.

"What?" I ask in between moans.

"Turn around." She says getting up off my lap. I do as she says and turn around to face away from the table.

Before I could ask her what she was doing she gets down on her knees in front of me. She looks up at me looking so submissive making me even harder.

Without wasting anytime, she wraps her mouth around my tip sucking gently. She moves her mouth down farther fitting more and more into her mouth. I move my hand to the back of her head my pull her hair into my hand.

She picks up her pace moving faster and sucking harder. She uses her hand on what she can't fit into her mouth.

"Oh Monica." I moan.

Her mouth looks so good around my dick.

"Monica I'm gonna..."

She speeds up knowing exactly what she is doing.

"F..Ffuck...don't stop." She doesn't stop. She keeps going. I can feel my body start to tense up. I know she notices because she sucks harder and takes more into her mouth. She takes all of me into her mouth and with that I finish right there in her mouth.

She doesn't move until I'm done, and then she looks me right in my eyes and swallows everything.

Her lips are swollen and red, but she looks so beautiful.

I pull my boxers and pants back up and stand her up.

"Sweets that was the best thing I have ever felt." I say kissing her on the forehead.

"Was it?" she asks a little unsure.

"Yes. Trust me." I say cupping her cheeks, so she looks at me. "Hey not to change the subject, but my band and I have a gig tomorrow night. Would you maybe want to come and watch?" I ask.

"I'd love to come Eddie." She says smiling. "Hey not to change the subject." She says to me laughing, "But I'm hungry so can we go home and eat?" She begs.

"Of course. We can eat and watch more TV."

"Sounds perfect" she says smiling and grabbing my hand to pull me towards her house. "I'll do anything as long as it's with you" She whispers to me. She then proceeds to kiss my cheek. 

God she's so perfect. I need to tell her. I need to tell her who I am, but she will hate me. Maybe I'll wait longer. I don't know what to do, because I am falling for her, but I don't want to ruin what we have.