Chapter Eight

Eddie's POV

She's been in the shower for a little over an hour now. I start to get slightly concerned about her, so I make my way to the bathroom door and knock.

"Are you ok Monica? You've been in there for a little over an hour?... I mean no rush, but I just wanted to check on you." I say hopefully loud enough for her to here.

"I'm fine. I'll be out soon." She says just loud enough for me to hear through the door.

I make my way back to my bed to sit and wait for her. Today had been one of the best days I've had in a while. I was genuinely happy, and I know we just napped, but the way she held me while she slept made me feel different.

I was planning on telling Monica today about who I was and how we knew each other, but things were going so great, and I didn't want anything to change. We were getting close again. It started to feel like when we were in middle school but better.

I see her walk back into my room and my jaw drops. She is wearing just my hoodie. She looks stunning in it.

"Woah..." I mumble unsure if it was even audible.

"Now who has a staring problem?" she asks sarcastically.

"Monica, you do realize that you're half naked right now?" I ask unsure if she really knows she has no pants on.

"Yeah, and?" she asks walking over and crawling back into my bed. "Is there a problem with that." She asks looking straight into my eyes.

I gulp and I think she notices.

"No" there definitely isn't a problem with the most beautiful girl in my bed with no pants out.

"Hey, Eddie, you have something on your face." She says pointing towards my face.

"Where?" I ask confused I looked stupid.

"Right there. There's some drool hanging out of your mouth." She says laughing and pointing towards my mouth.

I swat her hand away from my mouth and start laughing.

"I'm thirsty." She says getting up off my bed to head towards the kitchen.

I wait a few seconds and then follow her in there. I see her struggling to get a cup from the top of the shelf, so I walk up behind her to get the cup for it bringing our bodies inches apart. She turns away from me to walk to the sink. She bends over the sink slightly to fill the water. The hoodie comes up exposing her whole ass. God all I can do is stare at her ass.

"Mm you're a little tease, aren't you?" I finally manage to spit.

"I don't know what you mean." She says looking at me and drinking the water never breaking eye contact. She turns around to fill her cup back up.

I walk up behind her wrapping my arms around her waist to pull her close to me so she could feel how hard she makes me.

"You feel that princess?" I ask pushing my throbbing dick right into her ass. "That's what you do to me."

She turns around wrapping her arms around my neck pulling me closer to her. She stands on her tip toes making herself taller to be closer to my face. I can feel her hot breath on my face as we get closer. Our mouths move closer and closer together. They are only centimeters apart at this point. Then my god damn phone rings causing both of us to jump back.

I go to answer it breaking away from her.

"hello"

"Hey Eddie, it's Steve is my girlfriend there?" he asks in a snarky tone. I could care less about the tone but more about the last half of the question. His girlfriend. Monica is dating Steve, but she's over here walking around my house half naked. What the hell.

'Hello?? Is Monica there?" Steve repeated.

"Yeah. One sec." I tell him

"Who is it?" Monica asks.

"It's your boyfriend." I say in a low growl.

Her face instantly drops and turns pale. She doesn't even say anything to me she just walks over and takes the phone.

"Hey." She says to him.

"No, I was at school." I hear her say. I can only hear her side of the conversation, so I have to piece together the rest.

"Eddie and I are working on an art project. We were assigned as each other's partners. Yeah, that's why I had lunch in the art room."

Liar, I think to myself. You're over here walking around half naked making me harder than a brick.

"No, I don't need you to pick me up. We aren't done yet."

"I don't know when I will be home."

"Yes, I will see you tomorrow."

"Ok bye Steve." Then hangs up the phone.

She turns to look at me to see what I'm thinking.

"Why didn't you say anything?" I ask angrily.

"I... I don't know. I guess I forgot." She says looking at the ground.

"You forgot? Ok Monica." How do you forget you have a boyfriend I think to myself? I grab my keys and head for the door.

"Eddie, I don't want to go home." She says finally bringing her eyes to meet mine. They're full of tears. I feel my heart break a bit seeing her so sad. I cave.

"You don't have to leave, but I'm leaving I just need to leave and clear my head, Monica." That's all I say to her before I leave the house.

I jump in my van and drive. I don't know where I'm going since its almost eleven. I head to Lovers Lake just to sit and relax.

~~

I don't know what time it is when I finally get back in my van to head home. I get back to my trailer to fond Monica asleep on the couch. I look at the clock and see that its 3 a.m. I grab a blanket from my room and cover her up. I decide to call it a night and head to bed since I have school in the morning.

I lay in my bed tossing and turning. I can't sleep. All I can think about is how she is dating Steve. Why Steve? He sucks. I also can't get over how she lied to him and then stayed here with me. What does that mean? I go to head out of my room but when I open my door Monica is standing there with the blanket, I covered her with wrapped around her.

"I couldn't sleep." She mumbles.

"Me neither. Want to sleep in my bed? I'll sleep on the couch." I ask

"Can sleep in the bed with me?" She asks giving me these huge puppy dog eyes.

"What about Steve?" I say.

"We aren't going to do anything" she says grabbing my hand and pulling me to my bed.

I climb into my bed, but this time with Monica. She lays down and pulls my head onto her chest. I wrap my arms around her waist. This position almost felt natural. We lay there for a few minutes and then all the sudden she starts playing with my hair. No one has ever done this, but it feels amazing. It's so relaxing. I almost immediately start to drift off to sleep. Her hand starts to slow and then it stops. It's still on my head but it stops. She fell asleep. I snuggle a bit closer to her, and before I know it, I'm falling asleep.

A/N- Sorry this chapter is a bit shorter.