Chapter Ten

Monica POV

"Eddie what the hell?" I try to whisper yell to him.

"Just let me come in and I'll explain." He shouts back.

"Ok fine but you have to come through the window." He just shrugs and starts climbing. Before I could even make it to my closet to get pants he was already in my room. I just stand across the room from him pulling the hoodie down and climbing into my bed so I can use my blanket to cover up.

"You don't have to cover up around me. You know that right?" He says gesturing towards how far I've pulled the blanket over myself.

"What do you want Eddie?" I spit still pissed at him for ignoring me this morning. "One second, you're grinding your dick into, and then you're pissed and leave me alone for hours. You cuddle and hold me tight all night to sleep and then you ignore me. What the hell?" I yell not even realizing how angry I had gotten about the situation.

"Monica please calm down and let me explain." He says still way calmer than I was.

"Fine. Explain then." I spit.

"First of all, I'm sorry for just storming out and leaving last night I was angry at you. You had a boyfriend and didn't tell me, how is that something you just forget to mention Monica? But I'm here now."

I sit there just staring at him. I'm trying to think of something to say. I don't know what to say. I don't say anything at all. I just pat the spot in my bed next to me for him to come sit.

He comes over and sits next to me. I still haven't said anything. We're just staring at each other now. I look down and see his hand next to mine. I grab it and intertwine our fingers.

I just had the best time of my life with Steve Harrington, but here I was holding hands with Eddie Munson.

Eddie can tell what I'm thinking. He goes to pull his hand away, but I don't let him. I just squeeze it harder.

He looks from our hands back up to me with a look of surprise on his face.

I lean closer into him not letting go of his hand. He mirrors my motions getting closer.

We get so close we can feel each other's breath.

"Monica what are you doing?" He whispers breaking the silence.

"I don't know." I whisper back. Finally speaking. Before I give Eddie any time to pull back or over think anything I lean all the way in crashing our lips together.

God, I didn't realize how badly I'd been wanting to kiss him. He hesitates for a second but then kisses me back. He is such ana amazing kisser. Our mouths just move tighter perfectly. I run my tongue across his bottom lip want access and he gives it to me almost immediately. Our tongues fight for territory. I climb on top of Eddie and straddle him making sure our hands never part. Our kisses get sloppier and sloppier. I grind my hips on the bulge I feel in his pants. He groans into my mouth.

"God Monica do that again."

I do as he says. I grind on his throbbing dick. He continues to moan into my mouth. He is the hottest man I have ever seen. I let out a moan on accident.

"Mm princess." He says looking me right in my eyes.

Then with no warning he flips me over. He's now hovering over me and holding my hands above my head.

"Are you going to be good for me?" He asks. All I can do is nod my head in submission.

"Good girl. Now don't move your arms." He says letting go. I do as he says leaving them above my head. He crawls off me and runs his hand over the outside of my panties.