I fell bad , very bad . She must be sad and i am felling very bad about it . Before entering the car i went back only to see her standing on the entrance. Hugging her tightly and placing a kiss on her forehead muttering a sorry i stood there no more and sat inside the car .

Siya Malhotra

I woke up early in the morning around 3:30 am took a shower and dressed up in a red suit instead of wearing a saree. I can't handle wearing a saree on my own that to with a sad mood. Today is karwa chauth and i have woken up this early to eat the sargi. Mom was sick so she isn't fasting this time which made her sad but health comes first.

Thinking about him , I am sad . We talked when he arrived and then he didn't even called me and whenever i call him Rakesh would pick up and say that he is in a meeting..

Is meeting more important than me .

'you only forced him to go ' my consi mocked me .

Its true i forced him to go there. But it was important. I don't even know when is he arriving. How will i open my fast . Just by thinking of opening my fast without him makes me tear up .

When did i grew so attached to him ? When did i became so used to being with him.

I made my way out of the room to the dining table. I didn't wanted to eat. I wanted to cry . He is not with me . I felt someone presence beside me but i was focused on controlling my tears and playing with food to notice anyone.

"Agar khane se kehlti rahogi , toh baad mein bhook lag jayegi" my head Snapped towards the owner of the voice.

I could feel the dam broke , i hugged him tightly void of the surrounding.

"You shouldn't have teased her like this . Just look at her face, she was so sad and now you made her cry ".

"Sorry ma

"Now that you are here feed her the sargi, i am going to rest" .

I removed my face from his chest.

"Why didn't you called me . Did you even know how worried i was and you didn't tell me that you are arriving today".

"If i would have said how would i have gotten this hug ".

"To get a hug you made me cry ."

"I am sorry baba . I was busy completing the meetings so that I could come to you as soon as possible and see here i am ".

"I thought you would not come today and i have to celebrate our first karwa chauth alone. "

"That's never gonna happen. Now let's have your food or it will too late ".

I started eating and Even he had his food. I guess he must be hungry. After having our food we went back to sleep. He's quite tired i guess .

"I will take out your clothes. Don't come down without showering or mom will scold ." I said entering the closet.

"But i already had my shower on jet ".

"What ?" My eyes widened and i came out of the closet.

"Are u serious kabir. You know na it's almost winter time and you can't have shower early in the morning. "

"Then why did you had"

"Because it was necessary for me "

"So was for me . I knew you would be ready by the time i reach so i showered too".

"That's not done kabir".

Instead of saying something he just pulled me on the bed and covered me with the duvet.

"Now sleep . You have to fast all day it's not going to be easy".

"Aasan chizo ka shauk bhi nahi humain" .i said in a dramatic way.

_

We were done with the pooja it was already night. Ye karwa chauth ke din na chand ke bhaw bhathe kuch zyada hi badh jate hain .

"Chand aa gaya" i heard mumma voice . They all have come here to celebrate karwa chauth. So everyone is here and even dollar too.  Thank you bhagwaan ji you saved me From fainting.

we made our way towards the garden . The moon was looking extra beautiful today. Itne bhaw khane ke baad toh janab nikle hain.

We did the whole process. He made me drank water and sweet. I took the glass from his hand and brought it near his lips . He looked confused.

"I guess you forgot. First i was your secretary and now your biwi . I know you more than any one else . Kya laga appko i won't notice that you hadn't had food from the morning" .

Everyone awwed looking towards us while he just chuckled looking at me.

We all had our dinner together.

"Tu mil gayi hain,
Toh mujhe pe naraz hain khuda
Kehta hain ki tu ab kuch
mangta hi nahi"

- His personal secretary

Hey guys,

I hope you all doing fine.

So This is the end . Only epilogue is left . I hope you guys enjoyed the story. This story has the most chapter, i guess i enjoyed writing it so much that i forgot to keep the count . And I am sad are u ?

If you all liked the chapter then don't  forget to do the following