"She was vegetarian! You're not vegetarian! Am I right?" He smacked the back of her head And ran across the hall to get to the yellow one.

"This bitch was high! Why was she always so cheerful? You have a sadness in your eyes ... hmm I can die for those eyes! She was the most useless one!"

He pointed to the orange one, "witty!" He kicked her stomach, "what are you laughing at all the time?"

"Don't Tom stopppp" I pleaded, but he just took a step toward the last one! Red

"She was perfect! She even looked like you! Those eyes! Those lips! Hmm" he kissed her lips "my gorgeous girl, she could totally take your place But ..." he walked to me "she wasn't you".

He knelt in front of me, "these girls are 7 colors of you! Reflection of you! But they couldn't be you. Your soul is white, you are the main light source for me".

"Did you kill them?" I asked, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to know the answer.

"Haha! No darling. They are not dead, but they can't move either" he replied and sat on the floor again "don't be afraid that won't happen to you".

"You are a monster! Let them go!" I begged again, but no use.

"I can't darling, finally I have my collection completed. How can I let them go?" He mocked me.

"We are human, not your fucking collection!" I was pissed . Who would do that (?) My face was thrown on the side and my nose started bleeding! He slapped me!

I was crying even harder now, "If Hades know he will kill you !"

"Oh, he was killed already, thanks to Marta! He is in surgery room right now . so don't wait for your hero! If my friend is dead, then I have to take care of his loved one, right?"

"Eh?" I was shocked by his words, he is lying! Hades is strong, he can't be dead.

"Soooo Dramatic, Hades died for his love and all his power and property will be mine soon" he wiped my blood and tear with his finger and rubbed it on my leg.

"Psychoooo! You are lying!" I yelled at him.

"I want you to do something for me, walk to that chair and sit there willingly."

I didn't respond to his stupid request.

"That's the queen throne , I need a Coronation for my collection" he laughed,

"I won't ! You need a psychologist" I cried again! How did I end up here. I used to call Hades as a crazy man, but now I see there are always worst people on the line to annoy me.

He took a knife and put it on the red dress girl's neck, "do it, or she will die" oh no!

"Ok, Okayyy! Leave her alone." I gave up, I couldn't let him hurt the poor girl. But I'm scared! What's wrong with this guy?

He smiled, satisfied and opened the chain around my wrist and ankles.

I got up and walked to the chair he asked me to. With the first step, I lost my balance, the scars on my stomach hurt so bad, but he didn't help me "continue! Don't stop or I will kill everyone!"

Step by step! I lost my faith on humanity.
Step by step ! I realized no one is coming to help me this time.
Step by step ! I missed Hades ... his protective side and his attention toward me.
Step by step.

I sat on the scary chair ! It was so uncomfortable the bottom part of the dress was red by the blood , my wound must be opened once I got up . The world is turning around my head.

"Perfect! The white queen arrived girls ! White queen on the throne and her reflections gathered around her" he clapped his hand "perfect"

I closed my eyes . I wish once I open them everything vanish .

How do I love how do I trust again .

Note:

Hello lovelies🫀

I wanted to update late but I think Im more excited than you all 🤣🤣🤣🤣 once a part is ready I cant stop myself from publishing it 😅

Bye

Love ya 🫀

Bye

Ps. No one edited for me so I updated without the photo I wanted.