♠︎♤ Haitani's // Babysitting (Child! reader) ♤♠︎

Trying something a little new! This will be completely platonic, please don't make it weird.

Also I do refer to my own parents as 'mama' and 'papa' when speaking in my native language so that's how I'll be calling the parents in this

This is set in the Bonten future

Warnings: implied abuse

Fem reader

---

"Wasn't Kakucho supposed to be back like 20 minutes ago?"

The long purple haired male sitting on the couch with his legs layed out asked, twirling his gun around his finger.

"Who knows. He always likes to go off and do other things during his missions"

Ran replied with a shrug and sat down on the opposite side of the couch.

"Maybe he died or somethi-"

Before Rindou could finish, the door to the room clicked open and caught the 2 brother's attention.

The male whom they were just talking about walked in, with you, a kid, in his arms.

"Oh you're back"

"Why the fuck do you have a child"

Kakucho immediately turned your head, covering your ears.

"Oi don't curse in front of her"

He scolded, giving Rindou a glare who just rolled his eyes.

Ran stood up from the couch and made his way over to him, leaning down a bit to look at you.

"Well who's this little one?"

The purple haired male asked as he lifted his hand up towards your head. Before his hand could touch you, instinctively you pulled away and hid in Kakucho's chest.

He retracted his hand in surprise, but stood up straight and looked at Kaku.

"I found her in an alleyway on my way back"

The black haired male answered as he stroked your back for comfort.

"But anyway, I need to go talk to Mikey and get some things for her. I want you and Rindou to watch over her for the time being"

He explained to the 2 brothers.

"Why can't you get someone else to do it?"

Rindou complained and with an annoyed look.

"Well Takeomi and Mochi are out on missions, Koko took the day off and,, I don't trust Sanzu with a child."

He replied as he shifted you into Ran's arms, or at least tried to.

You held onto his shirt tightly and shook your head.

"Hey, it's ok. I'll only be gone for a bit. I'll be back as soon as I can"

Kakucho said softly to you as he patted your head and tried to get you to look up at him.

Eventually you nodded your head and Ran took you into his own arms.

You watched as the black haired male waved to you goodbye and closed the door.

"Didn't know Kaku had a soft spot for kids"

The long purple haired male commented as he stood up from his seat and stretched his arms.

"But just look at her! She's so cute!"

Ran said, smiling at you and patting your head. You were flustered and still unsure about this man, so you turned your head to the side, not looking at him.