❃ Wakasa // Sick rainy day ❃

The amount of times I've just stood outside when it rains, I'm surprised I haven't gotten sick because of it. Strong immune system aye (it's not that strong but still)

Warnings: none

Fem reader

---

There you were. Standing on the back porch while it was pouring rain. This wasn't something unusual for you. Whenever it rained, you would always go outside and stand in it. The feeling of the rain droplets hitting your soft skin and soaking into your clothes, it brought a sense of comfort to you.

*tap* *tap* *tap*

You turned your head to the side to look at the sliding back door, and a light smile found its way to your lips upon seeing the all too familiar male with purple and blonde striped hair. There stood your boyfriend inside your shared apartment. He slid open the door, blank expression, and lollipop hanging out of his mouth.

"There will never be a rain day that you don't do this, will there?"

He asked leaning against the door frame, arms crossed and staring at you with droopy eyes. You chuckled and shook your head.

"Nope. You're always welcome to try and stop me though Waka~"

You hummed with a cheeky grin. The male let out a sigh and shook his head.

"You're going to get sick one day if you keep doing this."

He replied. You smirked and raised a brow at him.

"What's this? Imaushi Wakasa, caring about someone as boring as me? L/N Y/N?"

You teased, putting a hand over your forehead dramatically. He looked at you with an unimpressed face, before looking away.

"Why wouldn't I.."

He trailed off. You became curious and turned all the way around to face him and innocently putting your hands behind your back.

"What was that, Waka?"

You asked as your head tilted to the side in curiosity. Wakasa let out a sigh and massaged his temple with one hand, before taking his lollipop out of his mouth.

"Why wouldn't I care about you? You're my girlfriend."

He said in a low tone. You chuckled lightly, before turning back around and looking up at the cloudy sky.

"Weeelll, your girlfriend likes the rain and doesn't care if she gets sick, she doesn't get sick. And if I do get sick, it means I get to stay in bed and you get to take care of me"

You looked over your shoulder with a mischievous grin. The striped haired male let out another sigh.

"And what if I get sick? What will you do then?"

He asked with his arms crossed. You put your fingers under your chin, showing that you were thinking.

"But you won't."

You answered with a smile. He raised a brow at you.

"What makes you so sure of that?"

He asked. You smirked and giggled.

"Well for one, you don't stand out in the rain because 'that's stupid'."

You mocked, doing quotation marks with your hands. You then heard another sigh emit from the male.

"Are you just gonna stand there and sigh the whole time I do this?"

You deadpanned him with your arms crossed. He looked at you for a few moments, before standing up straight and walking out from the door frame towards you. In confusion, you tilted your head and watched as he approached you.