➷ Mitsuya // Quality time ➹

Fluffy oneshot of Mitsuya

Y/N is Takemichi's sibling in this

Warnings: none

Fem reader!

---

It was just a regular day and you were on your way to the home economics club room in search for a certain lilac haired boy. Takemichi wanted to set you 2 up because he knew that you had taken a small liking to the male.

At first you didn't like the idea of forcing Mitsuya to hang out with you, but to your surprise, he agreed and told you he actually wanted to spend some time with just you. Typically the only times where you were able to talk was when you'd attend Toman meetings.

-

You let out a sigh as you stood in front of the club room. You hesitantly knocked on the door, only for it to be swung open a few seconds later, revealing a girl with black hair and braids.

"Peh-yan if you're here to bother Mitsuya-sensei agai- oh"

The girl cut herself off when she realized that you weren't who she thought you were.

"Ah sorry, sorry, pardon my rudeness. Do you need something?"

She apologized in a much softer voice and bowed to you. You waved your hands in front of you frantically.

"Oh no no it's ok, I was just looking for-"

"Y/N"

The boy you were looking for called out as he began walking to the door. He excused the girl and turned to you with a smile.

"Ah, sorry if I caught you at a bad time. You seem pretty busy"

You said awkwardly, scratching your cheek with your index finger and looking behind him at all the club members in the room. He shook his head and patted your shoulder in reassurance.

"No worries. You're still coming over today right?"

Mitsuya asked, tilting his head. You nodded and gave him a small grin.

"I didn't know how long clubs were going to last so I decided to come over right after school and wait."

You replied, chuckling nervously.

"Almost everyone is close to finishing their projects so we were planning on ending early today. Are you ok with waiting 15 more minutes?"

The lilac haired boy asked, rubbing his nape. You nodded and began to put your bag down next to the door.

"I'm fine with that! I'll wait out here-"

"No no no, please, come in. I wouldn't want to leave you out here alone"

Mitsuya interrupted you as he gently grabbed your wrist. You were surprised at the sudden invitation, but you accepted it as you picked up your bag and walked into the room with him. He sat down at his desk and ushered for you to sit next to him. The boy was showing you his current project which seemed to be a pastel peachy colored cardigan.

"It looks really nice so far! I can't wait to see the finished product"

You cheered as you felt the soft material of the cardigan in awe. You were too busy complimenting his sewing abilities to notice his cheeks becoming flushed and red. He mumbled a 'thank you' and smiled at you.

-

Once everyone had left, you and Mitsuya spent about 20 more minutes cleaning up extra fabric, discarded papers with designs on them, and putting away supplies. It took less time than it normally would since you we're helping. When you were done you let out a sigh and back against the window.