♤ Rindou // Sleepless confessions ♤

Some suggestive themes because literally so many of the fanfics I've read with Bonten Rindou are horny at some point of the story. But no smut or lemon, just kissies

I don't know too much about his character but I have a general sense of his personality? But anyway, this will probably be hella ooc

Warnings: some degrading (not by Rin ofc-)

Fem reader

---

Y/N sat on the edge of the bed with her head hanging low and staring down at her palms. She quietly groaned to not wake up the purple haired man that was still fast asleep.

What am I even doing at this point? Hooking up with this guy every now and then even though he doesn't give a shit about me

The negative thoughts clouded her head as she picked up her jacket, putting it on and zipping it up to cover her undergarments, and sitting down on the floor with her back against the bed. She leaned her head back onto the bed, closing her eyes and thinking to herself.

"Like anyone could love a disgusting bitch like you"

Y/N's eyes furrowed at the memory of those words being said to her. Her trip down memory lane brought her back to the times where she was happy, and then to the times where she wasn't. One of them being when she had broken up with her first, and only ever boyfriend in her life.

"Uhm, *sigh* I'm really sorry Sora, but I don't think things are working out for us anymore and.. I think we should see other people."

"What? What're you talking about??? I can fix what ever I did! Please Y/-"

"Sora, You didn't do anything wrong. I just feel like we'd both be better off as friends"

"... Wow. How low of you. Lead me on for a month just to break it off with me and say you just 'want to stay friends'?"

"Sora that's not what I meant!-"

"That's exactly what you meant. Can't believe I actually gave you everything I had. Fine then, go off and find somebody else who's 'better', if you can. Like anyone could love a disgusting bitch like you."

Y/N's brow erked in frustration, recalling the event. The woman with e/c eyes then heard some shuffling from behind her, making her lift her head up and open her eyes as she looked over her shoulder. Rindou sat up slowly while yawning and stretching his arms, before rubbing his eyes open and looking at the sitting girl.

"Y/N? Is something wrong? I'm always up before you at this time of night"

The purple mullet man asked, looking at the clock on his night stand which read 3:27 am. He then moved the blanket off of him and scooted to the edge of the bed next to her. Y/N looked at him for a few moments, before sighing and looking away.

"Why do you care? Don't you have like 20 other girls to worry about?"

She replied with venom laced in her tone. Rindou was surprised by her response and raised a brow at her.

"What do you mea-"

"Oh please, I see you with a new girl every time I go to the club. I'm no different from all of them, so why do you care?"

Y/N interjected before he could finish. She turned to him with an annoyed look on her face. The man with purple hair was a bit shocked by her response. A few seconds of silence passed, before he let out a sigh and moved down from the bed to sit next to her.