✙ Mikey // Ice cream date ✙

I love the idea of ice cream dates and I've always wanted to go on one (I just don't have a partner lmao)

I'm on a fluff writing spree because I'm in the middle of a depressive episode and can't handle sadness rn lmaooo

I came up with this while eating my comfort food (being ice cream)

F/F: Favorite flavor

Warnings: none

Gn reader

---

Where are they?

Mikey thought to himself, leaning back against the wall of a building and looking around in search of a certain person with h/c hair.

"Mikey!"

He heard a voice from not too far call out. Looking to the side, he saw them running and panting. They stopped in front of him and bowed.

"I'm sorry! I woke up late"

Y/N explained, rubbing the back of their neck nervously. Mikey smiled and patted their shoulder.

"Don't worry Y/N-chin, we still have about 5 hours left to spend together"

The blonde reassured, to which their expression turned to one of disappointment.

"It was supposed to be 6"

They mumbled with a pout and crossed their arms. Mikey chuckled and gave them a head pat, before taking their hand into his own and intertwining their hands together.

"Come on now, we'll have less time if you keep sulking"

Mikey teased as he began to walk and pull them along with him. The 2 began walking down the street and looking around at the different stores and places they could go. The blonde male then pointed to a cafe up ahead and suggested going there to eat something first, to which Y/N agreed.

After ordering, they sat down at a booth across from each other and patiently waited for their drinks. Well, Mikey wasn't as patient but still.

"Have you had anything to eat this morning?"

Mikey asked, resting his cheek in the palm of his hand and smiling at the person with h/c hair across from him. They nervously chuckled and scratched their cheek with their index finger.

"No,, I was in such a rush that I forgot to get something to eat"

Y/N answered awkwardly. Mikey had a displeased look on his face upon hearing this and leaned over the table.

"Then after this, we'll get something else to eat so you have something in your system"

He said with a determined expression on his face. Y/N sighed and nodded in response, knowing that no matter what, he'd make them eat something.

"How about some ice cream? I heard there's a new ice cream shop down by the city"

Y/N suggested, making the blonde smile and nod vigorously in agreement.

"But then you need to eat some real food, got it?"

The blonde male said.

"That's surprising coming from you. I thought you would've said ice cream is real food"

Y/N responded with a light chuckle. Mikey then shrugged and leaned back in the seat.

"It is, but I mean something salty like takoyaki!"

He said with a cheeky grin. Y/N rolled their eyes at his unsurprising reply. Their drinks then came and they both happily enjoyed the sugary drink. Well, Mikey did. He added like 10 cubes of sugar before drinking his.