✿ Chifuyu // Pocky ✿

Starting off with one of the only fluff stories I had in my drafts

I love this boi way too much so expect quite a bit of him

He is one of my comfort characters and one of the many characters I'm emotionally attached to TvT

Pocky challenge because it's cute

Warnings: none

Fem reader!

---

It was just another regular hang out day between the 2 teens. Chifuyu was catching up on some manga, while Y/N was laying on her bed with her arm over her eyes. They were in a comfortable silence in the h/c haired girl's room, until suddenly an idea popped in her head. She sprung up from her bed and rushed out of the room, leaving the blonde boy confused.

"Y/N?"

The boy said quietly to himself as he closed the manga he was reading and got up from his position at the end of Y/N's bed, and walked over to the door, where he was abruptly stopped by Y/N running back to her room with something in her hand.

"Ne Chifuyu, do you know what the pocky game is?"

The girl asked with a smirk creeping on her face as she stared intently into the boy's soul. Chifuyu was taken aback by the question and immediately started blushing.

"W-what? Y/N what are you proposing?"

He asked as he turned away and cover his face so the ecstatic girl in front of him wouldn't see it. Y/N chuckled and gently pushed him back into her room, before closing her door.

"My friend told me about it and she did it with her boyfriend during lunch a couple weeks ago, and I wanted to try it myself!"

The girl with e/c eyes explained as she sat down on the edge of her bed and patted the spot next to her, signalling for the blonde to sit down next to her. Chifuyu was reluctant, but sheepishly sat down next to her.

"B-but we aren't boyfriend and girlfriend.."

The emerald eyed male said, looking away and rubbing the back of his neck. Y/N put her fingers under her chin while humming.

"There wasn't a rule that you had to be dating~"

She said with a sly look on her face. Y/N then showed him the box of strawberry flavored pocky that she grabbed from the pantry and opened the top of it, taking one of the sticks out.

"Do you wanna play?"

She asked as she gave him an innocent smile. Chifuyu was dumbfounded. He didn't know how to respond. He just stared at her with a flushed face.

"Uhm, I-"

"We don't have to if you don't want to. I was just curious and wanted to try it for myself"

Y/N interjected, gettin ready to put the strawberry chocolate covered stick back into the box. Chifuyu's body acted on its own and grabbed her hand that was holding the stick.

"I-I'll play!"

The blonde stuttered, looking into the girl's eyes with confidence. Y/N looked at him for a second, before giggling and placing the stick in between his lips. She then placed her own on the opposite end, still looking into his eyes. Y/N started off with a small bite, to take it slow, Chifuyu doing the same.

The 2 continued on with taking small bites, until their noses were almost touching. Y/N stared into the blonde's green eyes, while the boy's face was completely flushed and his eyes were focused on something off to the side of him. Y/N took another bite, and their lips were nearly touching. One small bite, and the gap between the 2 would close.

Chifuyu hesitated to move. He was so flustered and embarrassed at that moment. Him, and the girl he'd liked since they were 9, in such close proximity. It wasn't like they didn't cuddle from time to time, this was different. Both of them knew that the other had never kissed anyone before. There was a long pause, until Chifuyu closed his eyes and bit down to break the stick, and pulled away.

"Oh"

Y/N mumbled as she watched Chifuyu cover his face in embarrassment. If she was being honest, she was kind of disappointed.

"Well d-did you enjoy that?"

The blonde asked, not looking at her. Y/N didn't respond. There were a few seconds of silence, before the h/c haired girl softly took a hold of Chifuyu's wrist and pulled it away from his face and gently pushed his cheek towards her, getting him to look at her.

"Chifuyu, is something wrong? I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable.."

Y/N muttered in a gentle voice. Chifuyu's blush intensified as she stared into his emerald orbs. The blonde stared into hers as well and slowly brought his hands up to hold her cheeks. Chifuyu's gaze then turned to her lips as he ran his thumb over them softly. The blonde gave her a look, asking for permission, and she slowly closed her eyes and leaned in. Chifuyu then did the same and closed the gap between them.

The 2 thought as they stayed in that position for a few moments, enjoying the soft and tender kiss. Chifuyu then pulled away and looked at Y/N with a fulfilled look in his eyes.

"Y/N..."

The blonde said quietly. The girl smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him into a hug, while he moved his arms down to go around her waist.

"I didn't know you could be so bold, Chifuyu"

Y/N smirked, snuzzling into the crook of his neck. Chifuyu's hold on her then slightly tightened.

"You started it.."

The blonde mumbled into her hair. The girl chuckled and stroked his hair.

"So does this mean you like me too?"

The girl asked as she pulled away from his embrace, staring deeply into his eyes. The blonde's eyes widened at her question.

"You liked me?"

He asked in surprise.

"What do you mean 'liked'? I still do"

Y/N sighed with a smile as she shook her head. Chifuyu smiled back in joy and pulled her into a hug once more.

"You don't know how long I've been wanting to tell you. I was so nervous I was going to fuck up everything between us"

The boy with emerald eyes said in relief.

"How ironic, I did too. What kind of cheesy shoujo anime is this?"

Y/N chuckled, before pecking the boy's cheek. Chifuyu then pulled away and looked at her with a glimmer in his eye.

"Can I... get another kiss?"

He asked shyly. The girl smiled and nodded. And once more, their lips connected. This time, it was more passionate and lustful. Chifuyu leaned into the kiss as he placed one of his hands next to Y/N and the other moving to the back of her neck to push her closer. They then pulled away from one another, slightly panting.

"I like this wild side of you, Chifuyu~"

Y/N said with a smug look. Chifuyu just buried his face into the crook of her neck to hide his massive blush while the girl chuckled, patting his head.

"I love you, Chifuyu"

"I love you too, Y/N"

End

OK SO STARTED OFF WITH A TAME STORY I HAD IN MY DRAFT

I have one of Mitsuya, but as I was reading someone else's oneshot book, I noticed how scarily similar they were so I'm going to tweak some parts of it before posting it

Thanks for reading!

ヾ(〃^∇^)ノ