♠︎ Ran // Drawing Pt. 1 ♠︎

This is hella creepy but I used to draw ppl I saw in the hallways or were in my class who looked cool. I don't know if anyone else thinks it's creepy but whenever I think back to it, I cringe-

Also literally why is Ran prettier than me it's unfair

By the way, in this Y/N has an older sister named Harumi but goes by Haru for short

Warnings: slight angst

Fem reader

---

.・。.・゜✭・

・゜✭・

.・。.・゜✭・

You sat at your desk, drawing in your sketch book like always. Using one arm to slightly cover it as you leaned over to avoid anyone trying to take a peak at your drawings.

"Whatcha drawing this time Y/N?"

Jolting up at the low voice in your ear from behind, you looked over your shoulder to be faced with none other than Ran, the eldest of the 2 Haitani brothers.

"My sister"

You replied, turning back to the drawing and continuing to make light sketches. You could feel the male's eyes on you.

"Is she actually that pretty or are you just good at drawing?"

Ran teased as he watched. You blushed a bit at his indirect compliment.

"She's very pretty. My drawing of her is mediocre compared to her in real life."

You said as a smile crept onto your face at the image of your older sister flashing in your mind. You then felt a finger twirl a lock of your hair.

"I think you're prettier~"

Ran whispered in your ear, making your face flush a bright red.

The bell rang, signalling that class was now in session. He flashed you a smile before heading back to his own seat which was 2 rows behind you.

Your heart pounded in your chest as his words replayed in your head.

Butterflies filled your stomach at the thought. The thought that Ran thinks you're pretty.

You closed your eyes and shook your head to get yourself out of the clouds and focus on the lecture.

Though to your dismay, your train of thought kept leading back to the dual haired male.

-

The last bell rang and everyone began to pack their bags and exit the classrooms.

You packed up your notebooks and threw your bag over your shoulder, holding your sketchbook in between your arms.

"Yo Y/N, you coming to the cafe with us?"

Ran asked, his brother standing beside him.

"Sure but I can't stay for too long"