✾ Baji // Mirror image ✾

Enemies to lovers type deal except not really because they never were enemies, shit just happened. In this, Y/N has a sister who passed away

Y/N's sister was basically a major asshole and ppl mistakened Y/N for their sister when they started to attend public school (Y/N was homeschooled due to personal reasons during primary school. She is a 3rd year in this so the same age as Chifuyu and when Baji is a 2nd I think?)

Aiko shall be the name of the sister (if your name is this or if you insert OC's and their name is this, I'm so sorry TvT)

ALSO I DO LIKE TO MIX A FEW JAPANESE WORDS HERE AND THERE BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE IT ADDS TO THE STORY (and it might just be me but whenever I'm reading fan fiction, I hear it come out as Japanese in my head)

Warnings: death, violence (?)
Spoiler for Chifuyu and Baji's background
Slight Chifuyu x reader

Fem Reader she/they pronouns

---

*sigh* first day of public school. Yay.

The h/c haired girl thought as they fixed their uniform while putting on a jacket and grabbed their bag. They headed down the stairs and greeted their dad who was currently passed out.

"Ohayou"

She muttered in a monotone voice, opening the fridge and taking out the left over toast from a few days ago. They sat down by the counter across from their dad and took off the lid to the container, before taking a piece out and folding it in half to eat. As they ate, she stared at the beer bottle that was loosely in the man's grip.

"Don't forget you have work today"

Y/N reminded, nudging his arm. The man only groaned in reply and continued to sleep. The girl sighed and got up from their seat to the front door, putting on her shoes and walking out, but not before locking the door of course.

Well let's see what wonders Aiko-san's old school has. It can't be anything good, for me at least.

They thought, before walking out of the properties gates and venturing on the side walk, waving good morning to every pedestrian who passed by her. As they were walking however, a younger looking girl was approaching. She had light brown hair with the top part up in pigtails, and was wearing a vanilla colored cardigan over her uniform. As the 2 got closer, Y/N waved to the girl with a gentle smile on her face.

"Ohayou"

They greeted, but the young girl seemed frightened. She froze in her place, so Y/N did as well. They stared at the girl in confusion, and crouched down to her height.

"Hello, is something wrong?"

The h/c haired person asked with a concerned look in their eyes. The girl had a terrified look on her face as they said that. Before Y/N could say anything else, the young girl pushed past her and ran.

"I don't have money today Aiko-senpai!!"

The girl yelled as she ran down the street, causing on lookers to stare at them with judgemental looks of disgust. Y/N had a saddened look on their face as they sighed and continued to walk with her head hanging low.

I knew Aiko-san wasn't very nice... But I didn't think she'd go as far as picking on a little girl like that..

The girl with droopy e/c eyes thought, breathing in deep and slow, trying to calm themself down before arriving to the school. To avoid any misunderstandings, Y/N pulled up her hood to hide her face and hair.

-

The h/c haired student stood by the school gates, nervous about something going wrong on her first day. They took one last deep breath, before walking in and saying 'fuck it' under her breath.