✙ Mikey // Just call me ✙

Mikey is very wholesome boi when he wants to be and I love him a lot

I just chose random names for the co-workers names

Warnings: harassment, violence, death mention, abuse (I have father issues lmaoo)

Fem reader

---

No no no! I'm gonna be late!!

Y/N ran as fast as her legs could carry her, trying to make it to her interview on time. It's hard trying to find a job at 15, and Y/N already had 7 job applications rejected. This was the only application that was accepted and she couldn't afford to be late or have the manager change his mind about the interview if she was late.

If dad would've just given me a ride there I wouldn't have to run for 20 minu-

"GAH"

Y/N exclaimed as she fell back onto the ground. She immediately looked up at who she ran into, and it was a boy with blonde hair tied back on the top, and he had a black jacket on his shoulders with a white shirt under neath. He had a sad look on his face as he looked at the ice cream he dropped.

"I'm so sorry!!"

The h/c haired girl said frantically while rummaging through her bag.

"It's fi-"

"Here! You can buy another one with this"

She cut him off, handing him 500 yen. The male was a bit surprised at this. Y/N quickly dusted herself off and bowed to him.

"I'm really sorry!!!"

She exclaimed, before running again. The blonde boy watched as the girl ran down the cross walk with her h/c hair flowing behind her. He then looked down at the money she handed him, and smirked.

"What a weird girl"

He muttered to himself.

"Oi Mikey! Stop running off will you?"

Another male called out to him, grabbing his attention. The blonde turned around to face the male with his hair in a braid and a dragon tattoo on his left temple.

"Sorry Ken-chin, but you're slow"

Mikey said with a grin. The taller male sighed and shook his head.

"Come on, let's go"

-

Y/N had her hands on her knees while panting and trying to catch her breath in front of the cafe. She then took out her phone to look at the time.

12:24, 6 minutes to spare!

The girl let out a sigh of relief as she fixed her hair and clothes, before opening the door to the cafe and walking in.

-

Y/N walked out of the cafe with a bright smile on her face. She happily began walking along the sidewalk to go to the park.

I got the job. There's some hope for me

She thought to herself, smiling like an idiot.

~ Timeskip ~

It had been 2 weeks since Y/N was hired at the cafe and her encounter with the blonde boy, which she had pretty much forgotten about. Even though the pay wasn't that great, it was still something, so she dealt with all the bad parts of it. Rude customers, scoldings from co-workers, etc.

"Y/N there's a group of boys coming in, you mind getting their orders?"

Mai, one of the employees at the cafe, asked her. Y/N gave her a thumbs up, then got her notepad and pen ready before walking to the booth occupied by 6 males. From her school.