♤ Rindou // Timid ♤

I have way too many unrealistic fantasies in my head but whatever-

I thought this would be interesting cuz I always see ship dynamics that are opposites attract type stuff so-

Warnings: a bit of yelling

Fem Reader

---

Y/N was always a quiet and timid person. The girl in the back of the class, the person who people would call 'the quiet girl', a voice nobody had even heard. So how did she manage to capture the interest of the blonde male with blue streaks? She asks herself that everyday.

----

The h/c haired girl was waiting by the gate for her boyfriend, Haitani Rindou. The pair would always walk home together after school and visit one another's place. She picked at the hem of her jacket and focused her attention on it to avoid the gazes of other students walking by her and whispering about her once they passed by. Y/N was used to her fellow peers being skeptical about her and wondering why she hardly ever spoke. She shook the thought away and looked up to see if Rindou was anywhere in sight.

"Oi Y/N"

Someone from behind her called out. The girl whipped her head around to see the taller blonde male leaning against the wall beside her, giving her a smirk. Y/N sighed in relief and stood up straight.

"You ready to go home?"

Rindou asked as he propped himself off the wall. Y/N looked at him for a moment, before turning her gaze back to the school entrance.

"Is Ran not here?"

The h/c haired girl mumbled in curiosity. Rindou raised a brow at her, before his expression turned into a smug one.

"What? You like Ran better than me?"

He joked, leaning down to her height. The girl immediately waved her hands in front of her and shook her head.

"No I-"

"I was just joking. Jeez, you're so easy to tease"

Rindou cut her off and patted the top of her head, before taking a hold of her hand and walking out of the gates. Y/N let out a deep breath and walked a bit faster to keep up with the taller male as she intertwined her fingers with his. They continued to walk down the streets while Rindou was holding up the conversation. He knew Y/N wasn't great at socializing and small talk, so he really didn't mind that she didn't say much.

After about 10 minutes, they reached the h/c haired girl's house and they bid each other a do. But not before Rin gave her a lil forehead kiss because he's kind of nice.

Y/N entered the house and greeted to no one in particular with a 'Tadaima' while taking off her shoes. She then headed up the stairs to her room. Once she reached her room, closing the door, she slumped down and rested her head back against the door.

"Why did he choose me?"

The girl asked herself quietly. Ah yes, another day of over thinking her relationship with Haitani Rindou. She'd been doing this since the day he asked her out.

It's been over half a year. I should trust him. Right?

-