❀❁ Scenario ❁❀

I need soft because I'm a sensitive bitch

Ok literally I cry over anything. I cried everyday this entire week because I felt bad about taking care of myself for once 💀

Anyway- moving onto the actual story

Warnings: very light suggestive stuff (no lime or smut tho lol srry)

Fem reader

———

You sluggishly opened the door to you and Chifuyu's shared house. It was a very long day at work and you got off at 8.

"Tadaima"

You lazily greeted. Footsteps coming down the stairs could be heard as you took of your shoes.

"Y/N!"

The raven haired male called excitedly. A smile was brought to your lips upon hearing your boyfriend's soft and calming voice.

He approached you and immediately wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you into a hug. Giggling a bit, you slung your arms around his neck.

"How was your day bunny?"

The male asked and pulled away to see your face. Your face flushed at the pet name as you let out a deep breath.

"Exhausting"

You replied, laying your head on his chest and closing your eyes. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around you once more and rested his head on top of yours.

"I know what'll make you feel better~"

He whispered in a suggestive voice and softly pinched your waist, making you jump and quietly squeal. You lightly punched his chest and looked up at him.

"Thanks but, maybe another night"

You said with a smirk. He pouted for a moment, making you chuckle.

"I'll make up for it with cuddles~"

You cooed in a loving tone. He perked up with sparkles in his eyes. You patted his head and he leaned into your touch. Sometimes you thought he was actually a cat.

"I call little spoon"

The male said before leaning closer to you and placing his lips on yours, to which you pushed him away gently.

"Hey no fair, I was at work all day"

You pouted to which he smiled and pulled you in for another kiss.

"At least let me take a shower, I look like death right now"

You said, pulling away and pinching his cheek. Chifuyu let out an 'ow' and put his hand over yours to make you stop.

"No you don't. You look lovely no matter what"

His words never failed to make your heart flutter. You pecked his cheek before heading up the stairs to get yourself cleaned up.

You exited the bathroom while drying off your hair with a towel. You had one of Chifuyu's shirts on and it was very loose and baggy on you, it might as well be a night gown.

Chifuyu was already sitting on the bed checking his phone, before his attention turned to you. He smirked and stood up from the bed, placing his phone down on the night stand before making his way over to you.

"Are you doing this on purpose?"

He asked, raising a brow and wrapping one arm around your waist. You chuckled to yourself, placing the towel on your wardrobe and cupping his face with your hands.