♠︎ Ran // Drawing Pt. 2 ♠︎

Continuation

Warnings: slight Rindou x reader (but I doubt anyone would mind-)

Fem reader

---

I don't understand. Why did he choose me to be his entertainment? Why did it just have to be me?

You found yourself sitting in an empty classroom, sobbing your eyes out and hugging your knees.

Lunch had already ended and you were missing class, but that wasn't important.

*creak*

You snapped your head up at the sound of the sliding door. To your surprise, it was the younger Haitani.

"There you are"

He said casually, walking over to you. You turned away from him as he sat down next to you against the wall.

"What do you want"

You muttered and wiped your tears.

"Oi I'm not Ran, don't treat me as if I am"

He flicked your head making you let out an 'ow' and hold your head, glaring at him.

"Well if Ran thinks I'm weird and creepy, you must think so too"

You heard a sigh emit from the male.

"Did you not just hear me? I don't stoop down that low. If you were there long enough to hear what he had to say, you must've heard what I said too"

Rindou rested his hand on top of your head to, comfort you? Who knows, he was never one to help you feel better.

"It doesn't matter. Just leave me alone"

You hugged your knees and layed your head down so he wouldn't be able to see what a mess you were.

He scoffed and ruffled your hair.

"I'm not going to class. And besides, who knows what type of shit you get up to by yourself"

You were beginning to get frustrated at how stubborn he was being.

"None of your business."

Smacking his hand away, you stood up and dusted off your uniform.

You were about to walk away, when Rindou slung an arm over your shoulder and pulled you close to him.

"Come on Y/N, you probably hate my brother right now but you're still my friend."

You let out a sigh, gently removing his arm.

"And what'll happen when you get bored of me"

Sniffling, you used the back of your hand to wipe your eyes. Rindou groaned and smacked the back of your head, making you glare daggers at him again.

"I'm not Ran jeez, how many times do I need to say that?"

He rubbed his nape and walked towards the door.

"Let's ditch. You're not going back to class anyway. We'll come get our stuff when class is over"

You stared at him blankly for a moment, before hesitantly nodding and following behind.

The 2 of you walked down the hallway, being careful of any teachers passing by.

The male led you behind the school where the garden was and students rarely ever went by. The garden was taken care of by the gardening club, but most didn't seem to appreciate it which was a shame.