❀ Senju // A day out ❀

Happy pride Month everyone :D
I wanted to write a short lil story for pride month (as a gay does)

Senju is bby and I love her (also I don't really know her canonical hair color so I'm just gonna say it's white/silver)

Warnings: light make out session *wink wink ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Fem reader

---

Sitting on a bench in the park, you ate your ice cream while waiting for your girlfriend to come back from the ice cream parlor.

Apparently she didn't have her cherry on top so she couldn't eat it.

"Y/NNNN, I have a cherry now!"

You heard the silver haired girl say as she made her way over to you with a huge grin on her face. Your heart fluttered at the sight and a smile found its way to your lips.

She took a seat next to you and immediately shoved her face into the sweet treat while you kept telling her to slow down so she doesn't choke.

"We need to go on ice cream dates more often!"

Senju exclaimed, grinning widely.

"I'm not paying if we do"

You responded, making the girl pout.

"That's not fair"

She muttered, turning away from you with a pout. You couldn't help but chuckle as you cupped her cheek to make her look at you.

Using your thumb, you wiped off some ice cream from the side of her mouth, before pecking her lips. In an instant her face turned a bright red.

"Sometimes I wonder how you're a gang leader when you act like this"

You said before continuing to enjoy your own ice cream.

Senju then wrapped her hand gently around yours that held your ice cream and lifted your chin with her free hand.

"Hey, if you wanted me to be more dominant, you could've just asked"

She said in a low voice with a smirk on her face. Before you could respond, she placed her lips on yours.

You were surprised at first but soon melted into the kiss. Senju's hand that rested below your chin made its way to the back of your head, pulling you deeper into the kiss.

Very lightly she bit on your bottom lip, making you slightly open your mouth and allowing her tongue to enter and roam.

After a few moments of her tongue exploring your mouth, she finally pulled away, leaving you both panting a bit.

You pinched her cheek with a flushed face.

"Don't make out while there's people around. We're in public, not my room"

You scolded as she giggled mischievously and intertwined her hand with yours.

"Awh, but your ice cream is good"

The girl said, leaning her head on to your shoulder. You sighed and shook your head.

"Here. I'm not gonna finish it anyway"

You said, handing the ice cream cone to her. She jumped up and stared at it with sparkles in her eyes.

She quickly began to scarf down your remaining ice cream as you watched with a small smile.

Once she was done, you wiped the sides of her mouth with a napkin and pet her head.

"You're such a messy eater"

You shook your head. Senju was too busy melting in your head pats to acknowledge what you said.

"I love you Y/N"

She smiled happily, to which you returned the gesture.

"I love you too, Senju"

End

This was rlly short because I wrote this on a whim-

I had no prompt, I just started writing-

Anyway, happy pride guys!