❀❁ Scenario ❁❀

Just a lil scenario with Hakkai bc he's so sweet and I love him sm TvT

Also periods fucking suck

Warnings: puriod blood :'D

Fem reader

---

Your leg was bouncing up and down as you stared intently at the clock. It felt like the needles on it were moving slower and slower.

Waiting for lunch time felt like an eternity, and your stomach was starting to hurt from hunger.

Come on just ring already

You thought as there were 30 seconds left until it rang.

The sharp pain in your stomach wasn't helping either. Each second felt so gruelling. Groaning, you layed your head down on the desk and wrapped one arm around your middle.

*riiiiiiiinnnnnnggg*

Finally, you shot your head up and began to stand up.

But- as you did,

There was a weird feeling in your lower region.

Reluctantly you looked back at your skirt and pulled on it to see-

Blood staining through it.

Shit shit shit sHIT

You panicked and got up from your desk while pulling the back of your shirt down to hide the stain without making it obvious.

Awkwardly shuffling to the door to go to leave made it hard to be discreet, and with all the people that were around just made it more of a challenge.

Please nobody notice please nobody notice please nobody notice please nobody notice please nobody-

"Y/N,"

The familiar voice of the blue haired male called out from behind you. In a panic, you turned around and put your hands behind your back as a cover up.

"Hi Hakkai!"

You exclaimed nervously. You could feel the blood rushing out, making you feel squeamish.

Hakkai then proceeded to take off his blazer, walking closer to you. Instinctively, you took a small step back.

As he got closer, you got more nervous. He stopped right in front of you and-

wrapped his blazer around your waist?

Your face turned bright red understanding exactly what he was doing. He couldn't help but blush at his own actions too.

"Thank you.."

You muttered bashfully. He nodded and took a step back from you after tying the arm sleeves together.

"I'll ask Yuzuha for pads."

He said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Ok,, I'll be in the bathroom.."

You replied, before making your way out of the classroom and speed walking to the bathrooms.

Heat from your cheeks rose as you mentally screamed in your head.

UAHSVWJDVS THAT'S SO EMBARRASSING HAGAAHABVA- I'll just pass away after this.

You thought, holding your head and making incoherent noises of confusion.

Soon enough, you made it to the bathroom and thankfully no one else was there. You quickly made your way to one of the stalls.

"Y/N? Are you in here?"