TW!! ✿ Chifuyu // Cuts ✿

My arm is a pretty unfortunate sight to see right now so I decided to write something for anyone else struggling with this (also I know not everyone who s3lf h4rms uses razors and what not, and I'm sorry that this is how this oneshot will be)

Remember that you are loved and you matter. You aren't a burden or a waste of space, you have value and you are important, no matter how much you think you aren't. If you struggle with SH, please please please, talk to someone. Whether it's friends or family, or even online friends, please talk to someone and receive help from those who care about you.

Trigger warnings: s3lf harm, su1c1de ideation

GN reader

---

You were enjoying a nice breakfast with your boyfriend, Chifuyu, at his apartment. You ended up staying the night since the day before was raining too heavily to go back home.

His mom was at work, so Chifuyu had to make breakfast since you were still asleep. Not that it was bad,, just a little burnt. It's ok though, he tried his best.

"Sorry,, it's not the greatest.. I didn't want to wake you up just to cook"

The blonde said in embarrassment as he watched you munch on his homemade breakfast. You waved it off and shook your head.

"It tastes fine, Fuyu. Thank you for making breakfast"

You reassured with a smile on your face. His cheeks turned a hue of red once he saw your sweet smile.

"So what do you want to do today?"

You asked, taking another bite of your food. Chifuyu hummed as you thought.

"We could go to the cafe, or the park if you want"

He suggested, to which you nodded in agreement.

"Sounds nice. We can go once I'm done eating"

You said, smiling once again. Chifuyu smiled in return, before standing up from his seat.

"I'll go get ready then. Take your time eating"

The blonde said as he placed a quick peck on your forehead, before walking to go back to his room.

You quickly finished your meal and brought your plate over to the sink to wash. You turned on the faucet and grabbed the sponge on the counter, scrubbing the plate clean.

The ends of your sleeves began soaking up the water and were dripping wet. You didn't mind though. This was normal for you.

The sound of Chifuyu walking towards you made you look over your shoulder slightly at him.

"Y/N, I already told you before that you don't need to wash the dishes"

The blonde pouted, walking next to you. He noticed that your sleeves weren't rolled up and were getting wet.

"Y/N, your sleeves are getting wet-"

He sighed, reaching to roll up your sleeves. You quickly pulled away in a panic, holding your arms and gripping onto the sleeves.