◑ Kazutora // Beach ◐

I love Kazutora so much and nobody understands how much I love him-

Anyway, pretend that he isn't in Juvie and Pah isn't in jail and none of the shit with Valhalla happened-

Just a fluffy oneshot where the captains and vice captains are at the beach with Y/N

Fem reader

Warnings: none

---

It was a relaxing and calm Saturday afternoon for the h/c haired girl, and she planned a non-stressful day of walking around the city and going to the café for some peace and quiet. But of course, no nice things come to her ever.

As Y/N was in the middle of putting on her shirt, her door abruptly slams open to reveal Mikey, Draken, Kazutora, and Baji.

"Y/N PACK YOUR SHIT WE'RE GOING TO TH-"

Mikey stopped in the middle of his yelling once he realized that the girl was only wearing a skirt and a bra. Everyone in the room paused in shock with massive blushes on their cheeks. Y/N then threw a notebook at them, making the males snap out of their trance.

"Stop staring you idiots!!"

She exclaimed as she ran to the door and closed it in their faces.

"Jeez do you guys not know how to knock or something?"

Y/N groaned, finishing pulling her shirt on. Draken apologized for barging in through the door, to which the girl let out a sigh and continue to get ready. A few seconds later, she opened the door again with a deadpan expression and crossed her arms.

"So what was it about me packing?"

Y/N asked, raising a brow.

"We're going to the beach today, and you're coming with us!"

Mikey answered, wrapping his arm around her neck with a cheeky grin.

"When did I agree to going?"

Y/N asked in a monotone voice and raising a brow. Mikey then backed away and put his hand over his head and dramatically gasped.

"Y/N-chin I'm hurt! Do you not want to spend time with us?"

The blonde exaggerated with a pout. Y/N sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose.

"I'm much less willing to hang out with you, especially since you guys stared at me for a good 10 seconds while I was in the middle of changing."

Y/N said, clearly annoyed by the commander. Kazutora then patted the short blonde on the shoulder.

"It's ok Y/N, you don't have to go if you don't want to."

He reassured the girl. Y/N just shook her head and walked back into her room, grabbing a small backpack.

"I'll come, I just wanted to mess with Mikey~"

Y/N said smirking as she looked back up to see the said boy pouting. He looks like how he does when he doesn't get a flag in his kiddie meals.

"Ok well be quick. Everyone else is waiting outside for us"

Draken said, pointing his thumb behind him. Y/N perked up and looked at him in confusion.

"Who else is going?"

She asked in curiosity.

"Baji, Chifuyu, Mitsuya, Pah, Peh-yan, Hakkai, Smiley, and Angry"

Draken listed off. Y/N nodded and continued to grab various things around her room. Mikey, Draken, and Kazutora left her to it and walked out to wait with everyone else.