♣︎ Shinichiro // Family time ♣︎

Shin is amazing why did he get rejected 20 times like-

Anywho the moment he first made an appearance I was like "You seem nice, I like you"

Also this is when Mikey and Emma are 10 (I think?) Like how old Mikey was when he first met Draken which was in 5th grade. Shin is also 20 I'm pretty sure (idk the timeline in TR is wonky and hella confusing)

Warnings: none

Fem reader

---

Y/N was currently in the living room of the Sano resident and was watching her boyfriend, Shinichiro, making breakfast. She was sitting backwards on the couch and resting her head on the back of it to witness the misery the black haired male was in, attempting to make food.

"It'd be nice if you could help me"

The tall male pouted, turning to Y/N who happily supervised his suffering. She smiled and lightly laughed at him.

"You can't depend on me to cook for you and your siblings all the time. What if I get sick or can't do anything so you have to be the one to cook?"

The h/c haired girl replied with a smug look. The male sighed and continued to try and make what ever he was cooking. After a few minutes of him groaning and asking Y/N for help, another voice began to groan from the dining table.

"Shin nii-san hurry up! I'm starving"

Mikey complained, crossing his arms and puffing his cheeks.

"Yeah we're hungry"

Emma joined in as she rested her head on top of her arms on the table.

"What've I told you 2 about patience? Your big brother is trying his best over here"

The tall male said with a pout. Y/N chuckled at this and got up from her spot on the couch. She walked into the kitchen and stood beside the struggling male.

"It's already burnt. Dump this and I'll help you make another one ok?"

The girl said with a cheeky grin and patting his shoulder. Shinichiro let out a sigh and nodded. After cleaning the pan and getting new ingredients, Y/N was standing behind the raven haired male and gave him instructions on how to make a simple sunny side up egg.

"Sprinkle a bit of salt and wait for about 10 seconds before flipping it"

The h/c haired girl instructed, to which Shin hummed and followed.

"Ok that's good! I'll get a plate now"

Y/N said as she patted his shoulder and opened the cabinet drawers. After the tall male made enough for all 4 of them, him and Y/N sat down at the dining table with the 2 younger Sano's.

"Itadakimasu"

They all then began to eat. Y/N and Shinichiro were talking about what to do after they ate, but the girl's e/c eyes drifted to the 2 younger siblings who were whispering to one another and eyeing her and their older brother. Shinichiro took notice of this as well and looked at them with a smug face.

"What're you little gremlins whispering about"

He asked, leaning over the table slightly. The h/c haired girl chuckled as she intertwined her fingers and rested her chin on them.

"Mind letting us in on whatever you're planning?"

Y/N asked with a smirk. Emma then signalled for her to come over to their side of the table, to which she obliged. She crouched down in between the 2 seats and Mikey leaned over to whisper in her ear.