Chapter sixty-two

Start from the beginning

" Alek..." Alek sighed" what?"

"You should be helping me and not dreaming about parties..."

"Those parties are one my benefits from royalty, from the North to the West, South, East..."

Vlad just knows Alek is no help

" You are my brother, my only brother..."

Alek sighed" brother I love you, you are the best thing that has happened to the entire family, after our father been an elder, even with the foolishness,you gave Nik chances, he always dreamt of been in the a guardian and it was only a dream till
You took him in and pleaded with Ria and she trained him, our brother died a guardian and he died happy, father lived like a king, mother threw the parties even those ones in Jupiter, I am a messenger, I travel between worlds, because you gave me that opportunity, the entire demon kingdoms that gained mercy because of your link to the family...but you are so dumb"

Vlad nodded with teary eyes"but you should know, even I can not help you, I never got his scent, only his mother did, she is the one you should be asking not poor me"

Vlad sighed " talking to her is like speaking to a rock, Ria is barely tolerating me, and right now I can't blame her"
****

Janus went to the shop with Zil, leaving Eres to her thoughts.

She was in the music room, it was quite different from her father's art chambers, touched the walls sealing the room to make sure no sound escapes.

She trailed her fingers on the brown piano, unlike the golden one in her father's room.

She slowly sat down

"Father I do not want to play this thing"

Her father chuckled playfully pinching his daughter's cute cheeks.

"My jewel, just try it"

The 10 years old pouted" this is for the brighter creatures"

Alger looks at his daughter, he sighed" who are you?"

She said cutely" I am everything, every precious thing, every creature in one" her father grinned

" Yes, meaning you are on the bright side and dark side right?"

She youngling nods her head" meaning you can do everything too?"Alger asked with a smile.

She scrunched her face cutely" I like playing the sounds..."

" No no no...no sounds for the death, of sounds for war"

" That is all I know"Alger chuckled at his frustrated looking daughter.

" Sing for me, I missed hearing that beautiful voice of yours, sing for your father..."

Eres sent her fingers in mouth deep in her throat, she took out a  small rough golden ball, she sighed in relief. Before closing her eyes.
(I won't let go by Rascal Flatts)

"It's like a storm
That cuts a path
It breaks your will
It feels like that"

Young Eres sang softly as her father watched her with a smile.

"You think you're lost
But you're not lost on your own
You're not alone"

A small smile made it way on her face.

" I will stand by you
I will help you through
When you've done all you can
If you can't cope
I will dry your eyes
I would hold you tight
And I won't let you go"

Her mind went back to the times her father was the one who would sing.

He played the piano looking at his six years old, who stood at the door with sleepy eyes.

" Dada, I lack sleep..."
Alger stretched out one of his hands, the toddler walked to him.

He held her on his laps while he continued playing

" It hurts my heart
To see you cry
I know it's dark
This part of life
Oh it finds us all
A....."

A blade missed the person at the door" hey..."

Bel sighed seeing the blade missed him by few inches above his forehead"I was trying to appreciate your v..."

Eres picked up the ball and slowly placed it back in his throat, keeping her eyes on the mischievous demon.

"I can smell you"

Bel shrugged with a smirk"what can I say?my activities has gone to other worlds"

Bel stood at 6 '3, smooth brown skin, with dimples, the most mischievous always have dimples.

"I came to visit my wife, she wouldn't be happy if you kill me"

Eres rolled her eyes"you are the least if my problems"

Bel grinned maliciously"you know, I could help..."

"I do not fall in cheap traps, try that with the human"

Bel chuckled"it actually an equal trade..."

"Nothing is ever equal for you demons of the other side"

****

Hello

This chapter got me so emotional, the family bond between Alek and Vladimir.

The bond between Eres and her father, Alger should better be my future husband 🤣🤣🤣

Hope y'all are enjoying this second part