Good news or bad news last part

Start from the beginning

Avni was looking at him. Neil turns to go and Avni holds his hand. Neil looked at the hands then he looked at Avni and again he looked at their hands. Neil looked at Avni.

Neil: what happened?

Avni: I don't want to shift in that room.

Neil looked at her. He sat.

Neil: why, what happened?

Avni looked down. Neil thinks and he understands. He looked at Avni. Neil holds Avni's hand in between his hands.

Neil: Avni, I understand, it is not easy to stay in that room. We have good and worst memories of that room but Avni, try to understand, it is important. It is for your and our baby's safety.

Avni looked at him.

Avni: last time also we took this decision for our baby but what did happen? Today, our baby is not with us.

Neil was sadly looking at her. A tear falls from Avni's eye. Avni wipes her tear.

Avni: this time, I want to live a normal life. I will go to my office, we will stay in this room. I want everything normal as we were living till yesterday.

Neil: Avni, you are right and you can live your life as you want. You want to go office, you can go. But, we should shift downstairs.

Avni: Neil, you know, I was used to go there because it gives me peace but now I am afraid that what if I...

Avni stopped. Neil was looking at her sadly.

Avni: Neil, I will be careful. I will wear kurti and frocks. I have thought about everything. I will go to the office with Kaka and will come with him. I will take care of myself.

Neil: I know, Avni, I trust you and when I am prohibiting you from going to the office. Avni, using stairs can be dangerous for you both. You are very well aware of your condition. You know, the chances of miscarriage are there so...

Avni gets hyper.

Avni: Neil, you are not understanding, I can't live in that room, the memories will hunt me, if I go there then I, I will get mad. I.

Neil hugs her.

Neil: ssshhhh.

Neil caressed her back.

Neil: calm down, relax, relax. We will do as you want. You don't want to go to that room. OK, we will not go there. Calm down.

Neil breaks the hug.

Avni: I don't want to shift there.

Neil: ok, ok, we will not go there. You just calm your mind.

Avni holds Neil's hand in her hands. Neil keeps his second hand on her hand and he kissed her hand. Neil moved to her and sat beside her. Avni keeps her head on his shoulder and their hands were intervened. Neil kissed her hand.

Later, Avneil came to the dining area, and Bebe and Shweta were present there. Neil pulled a chair for Avni who smiled. The Khanna ladies smiled. Avni sat then Neil sat and he served Avni. Avni was smiling. Neil feeds her first bit, Avni knew, he will not listen to her so she eats.

Shweta: Avni, have this salad, you will like it.

Avni smiled and Neil took the plate from her. He served Avni.

Neil: finish it.

Avni looked at the plate, she widens her eyes. Avni looked at Neil. She looked at the Khanna ladies with a pleading face but they ignored her. Avni makes a sad face.