Good news or bad news part 02

Start from the beginning

Prakash looked at Avni who glared at Neil.

Prakash: why bacha? Why are you not eating anything?

Avni: I am feeling nausea that's why.

Prakash: what? Then what are you doing here? Neil, take her to the hospital. Leave this idiot, you come with me, bacha, I will take you to the hospital.

Neil looked at Prakash astonishingly.

Neil: Dad.

Prakash: shut up. You come, Avni.

Avni: Papa, don't worry, it happens in this condition.

Neil had a victories smile on his face. Shweta and Bebe were surprised.

Shweta: in this condition?

Avni looked at them then she realised what did she say. Avni looked down and feels shy.

Shweta and Bebe get happy.

Prakash: in this condition means?

Shweta: Tillu?

Neil looked at Shweta. The Khanna family was looking at Neil.

Neil: Mom, Dad, Bebe, soon this house will echo with the chuckles of the baby. Avni is pregnant. I am going to become a papa.

Everyone gets happy. Avni blushes. Shweta hugs Neil.

Shweta: congratulations.

Neil smiled.

Neil: thank you, mom.

Shweta broke the hug and she kissed Neil's forehead. Bebe also hugs Neil.

Prakash goes to Avni and he keeps his hand on Avni's head. Avni looked at him.

Prakash: congratulations, my child.

Avni's eyes filled with tears. Prakash wipes her tears.

Prakash: no more tears now.

Avni smiled. All looked at them. Shweta came to Avni she sat and kissed Avni's forehead.

Shweta: congratulations.

Avni smiled and Shweta hugs her.

Shweta: thank you, beta, thank you so much for this good news.

Neil smiled. Avni got emotional. Bebe also comes to Avni and she keeps her hand on Avni's head and kissed her head. Bebe hugs her by standing next to her. Bebe congratulates her. Neil smiled to see them.

Prakash comes to Neil and hugs him.

Prakash: congratulations, my son.

Neil: thanks, Dad.

Shweta goes and she came with the sweets. Shweta feeds Avni who doesn't want to eat but she eats.

Neil: ab, Avni is feeling nausea so it is enough for her, she will vomit it.

Avni smiled to see him. The Khanna family nods.

Shweta goes to Neil.

Shweta: you can eat it, right? Eat.

She puts the whole piece in Neil's mouth. Everyone laughed. Avni smiled. They feed Neil then they feed each other. Neil feeds them.

Neil: ab, mom, dad, Bebe, we are sure about Avni's pregnancy but we have to confirm it from a doctor. I hope, you understand what I mean?

They nod. Avni looked down.

Shweta: that's fine but what will Avni eat? She will not eat anything till them.

Neil: no, she can eat what she wants.

Shweta: say, Avni, what do you want to eat, just say, I will make it.

Avni: Mummy Ji, nothing.

Shweta: how will this work?

Avni looked at her.

Neil: I know, what will she eat.

Shweta: What?

Neil: she is my Poha queen. She will eat Poha.

Avni smiled. The Khanna family smiled.

Later, Shweta entered the room carrying the plate of flattened rice.

Shweta: here is your favourite flattened rice. Have it.

She kept the plate on the bed.

Avni: Sorry, Mummy Ji, just because of me, you had to stand in the kitchen.

Shweta: if next time, you say sorry and thank you then I will (Shweta shows her hand) beat you.

Avneil smiled. Neil looked at Avni.

Shweta: have it. Tillu, feed her.

Neil nods. Shweta goes. Neil picked up the plate and he feeds Avni by blowing the dish. Avni smiled to see him. Avni took the spoon from him and she forwards the spoon to Neil to feed him as he also did not have anything. Neil smiled and eats.

After breakfast, Neil kept the vessel on the side table. He looked at Avni.

Neil: I have talked to Doctor Prachi we have to go to the hospital.

Avni nods. She gets nervous.

Neil: Avniii.

Neil took Avni's hand in his hands.

Neil: don't worry, everything will be fine. Hmm.

Avni nods. Neil hugs her.

Later, Neil was arranging the file and Avni was laying on the bed in a fowler position.

Neil: done. Let's go.

Neil goes to Avni who sat. Neil helps her to get up. They go.

Neil was sitting in Doctor's cabin and was waiting for Avni. The doctor opened the curtain and Avni came to Neil. She sat with him.

They looked at the doctor. Avneil were nervous. Neil kept his hand on Avni's hand to give her strength.